Chapter 29

"Erm... Ma can I come out this jail cell?" Yelena asked looking at the crib bars and back at yn. Yn chuckled moving over the bed making nat whine that she moved. She picked Yelena up and sat her on the bed.

"Better?" Yelena nodded and smiled

"yes thank you. I'm going out with Kate again. We're going on a date" yn looked at her in awwe.

"Have fun babes" Yelena nodded, she quickly got changed and left the room.

"Can I go back to my comfy space now?" Nat asked with a pout. Yn chuckled and nodded moving back to her space, she put her bra back on and Nat laid on top of her.

"At least Kate and Yelena ain't fighting in their headspace anymore. I have a hot ass redhead
laid on me, who's hip bone is right in my pussy
nearly" she groaned the last part

"sorry" Nat smiled before moving her hip. Yn shook her head before pulling the woman up a bit.

"Comfy now?" She asked. The Russian nodded. Yn placed her hand on nats back as they both continued to talk.

"I'm hot?" Nat blurts out. Yn nodded and kissed the woman's lips. Yn sits up a little bit breaking the kiss but nat pushes her back on the bed.

"Hey" yn whined into the kiss. Nat smirked. Straddling her waist as she deepens the kiss. Nat moved her hands to yn neck. The brunette moaned enjoying the feeling. Nat broke the kiss and started to kiss down her jaw to her chest. Her hand still placed firmly on the British neck.

Yn flipped them over "I thought you like me being
top?" Nat smirked. Yn rolled her eyes and attached their lips again. She moved her hands down her body till it hit the waist line of her jeans.

She looked at nat for consent. Nat nodded and undid her button before pulling her jeans off. Leaving her in her black underwear that matched her bra. Yn kissed the Russians stomach going towards her thighs. Nat breathed out a moan as her back started to arch.

"I need you" nat moaned out. Yn looked at her
innocently but soon turned into a smirk.

"You have lovely underwear but I'm afraid it's gonna have to come off" nat desperately nodded letting yn take off her underwear, she threw them somewhere in the room.

No one paying attention to where bouts. Y/n then placed her index finger and her middle finger in. Nat groaned with pleasure Yn smirked.

she came back up to face the Russian and
kissed her again. She started to pump her fingers in her, the silent room was filled with moans from the Russian. As Yn curled her fingers in Natasha's core, her mouth flung open. A moan slipped out, when she moaned again n pulled her fingers out and started to tease her.

"Please daddy" nat moaned. In looked at her with disgust. She moved her fingers away

"w-why did you s-stop?" She asked. Trying to catch her breath

"never call me daddy you weirdo" nat nodded and placed her head back on the pillow. Then after a while nat felt Yn pounded her fingers in her, Natasha moaned loudly.

"Don't stop" nat moaned loudly.

"As you wish"

Natasha started to move in sync with Yn's finger (fucking damn it there's no turning back) after a while nat started to get tired so she slowed her pace. She kept getting faster until nat started to moan

"Yn!" She screamed

"I'm near-" nat was cut off. She came and Yn finished off. Yn pulled her fingers out wiped
them on her joggers and laid beside nat.