Chapter 8

"Come on Yn! We're leaving" Nat shouted from her room. Yn had quickly get dressed and get a sleeping Yelena dressed before grabbing the pushchair from the other room and the baby bag was already packed from last night only putting new bottles and a few pacifiers in.

She placed the changing bag on her back and got into the elevator telling Jarvis to the main floor. When she got outside the avengers building Nat was stood there with Kate, Bucky and Wanda.

"Ready?" She asked. Yn nodded and began to walk to the little park.

"I thought we weren't going to go till 4pm not 2pm" she groans.

"Can I push the pushchair?" Wanda asks. Yn nodded and let Wanda push Yelena. She stood beside Nat and continued to talk to her.

"We were but Wanda wanted to go now"

"If u woke Yelena up while I was dressing her I would of passed her to you for the next 45 minutes until she calmed down"

"Erm no thank you. She is hard work" she laughs a little.

"I know that" Yn laughs, joining in with the redhead.

"Let the kids run off their energy. Because I kind of give them chocolate not long ago"

"Oh god Natasha" Yn rolls her eyes.

They reached the park. Yn grabbed the pushchair back while the three littles all ran around the park.

"Why didn't you take Sharon?" Yn asked.

"Maria said she wasn't allowed as she had a temper tantrum and broke something glass shit I don't know" Nat shrugged as she sat on the bench next to her bestfriend.

"Anyways, you have an eye for anyone yet?" She smirks. Yn shook her head.

"No, I don't really find anyone attractive and in the house they're either, taken, like a sibling to me or ugly as fuck *cough* Steve *cough*" Nat laughed.

"Have you Met Carol?"

"Carol Danvers?"

"Yeah her"

"Yes I met her. She's alright. But I don't have a crush on her. Besides I'm straight. So why do I have to have a crush on a girl if I'm not gay?"

"You're straight?!" She screeched. Yelena woke up with a whine.

"Shut the fuck up will you?" Yn sighed pushing the pacifier back into Yelena's mouth and pushing the blanket over her face letting her sleep longer. Which she thankfully did.

"Sorry, but i thought you were gay or even Bi" she chuckles

"And why would you think that?"

"Kissing me, Kate and Wanda oh and then you did kiss Maria, Bucky and Sam" Yn shrugs

"Blame Thor. He told me I couldn't kiss anyone if I wanted to. So I thought I'd prove him wrong. Then we had a fight. I won"

"So is that why he's scared of you?"

"Yep, I punched him out the window onto Tony's car, let me tell you. Tony was not happy. He made me and Thor paint the whole guest room"

"That's it?"

"Yup. It was actually fun, I used my powers as Thor and I sat down making jokes about him and other people. Then we decided to use our best dirty pick up lines"

"Okay I want to hear what yours was now"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, PornHub is down but you Instagram will do"