Chapter 38

"Do you think they did it last night"

"Sharon! You would of heard them"

"I mean Carol could be quiet..."

"Sharon I don't think they did it"

"Then why is Carol half clothed?"

"I don't know"

"I know I dated her but we never fucked so I won't know if she's loud or not"

"Sharon shut up, let's just wake them up"

"Maria and Sharon shut the fuck up I'm tired"

"No Yn wake up. We have a planned day today!"

"Really Maria? And what would that be?"

"Movies on the couch"

"Yeah well that's later, Carol isn't well and Yelena is still asleep. So I'm going back to sleep?"

"Is that why Carol is half naked and asleep?"

"Yes. Now leave me"

"Told you Sharon they didn't fuck"

"You know act like fucking children"

"Technically I am a child soooo"

"If you two don't get out my room. I'll teleport you to Alaska"

"Oh no I'm leaving. That shits cold. My nipples will fall off come on Sharon"

"But mariaaa"

"Sharon"

"Fine"

"My head hurts"

"Im sorry babes"

"It's alright"

Carol smiled towards the brunette and cuddled in closer towards her. Yn wrapped her arms around the blonde closing her eyes again. She knew that them two girls would obviously wake everyone up early on a bastard morning.

"Yn..."

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever notice?"

"Notice what?"

"Me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Doesn't matter"

"Carol what do you mean?"

"No it doesn't matter"

Yn was about to ask again but she quickly fell back to sleep laying on top of Yn. Yn shook her head closing her eyes again.

"CAROL. YN WAKE UP! Maria, Sharon and I want to watch movies"

Yn quickly woke up with a groan, Carol remained asleep. She moved out of the hood of the blonde and quickly bent over to her ear.

"Carol babe wake up"

"Noo leave me to sleep"

Yn felt her head, her fever had stayed the same since last night. Yn gently kissed the woman's head before getting dressed she looked at the time and saw it was 1pm.

"I made lunch"

"Thanks Maria"

"How is she?"

"Still the same from last night, high fever and looking white as a ghost"

"Maria don't laugh"

"Sorry Carol"

Yn walked back over towards the woman in her bed after finishing her socks. She slowly leaned down to her ear.