Chapter 39

"Yn! Carol!"

"What?" Yn groans opening her eyes, but soon closing them as she tried to adjust to the light

"Maria made pancakes for breakfast"

"Yeah, I'll pass goodnight Sharon"

"Maria!!"

"Sharon stop shouting" Carol groaned rolling over and shoving her face into the pillow.

"What's wrong Sharon?"

"Yn and Carol not coming"

"Yn! Carol come on!"

"No Maria, Carol can go if she wants but I'm going to sleep"

"We have a meeting today"

"What time?"

"11"

"What time is it-"

"9:45"

"Fuck sake. Carol wake up"

She gently shook the blonde next to her awake, Carol groaned again and opened her eyes but slowly adjusting to the light.

"We made pancakes"

"I'll grab a banana or some shit"

"I spent 25 minutes on making these"

"Sorry to burst you bubble. But I don't like pancakes"

"You don't?"

"No. They're disgusting. Why do you think I never make them when I lived at the compound?"

"That explains it"

"Oh by the way Yn. Nat phoned me today"

"Saying?"

"Where was I? Where were you, did you move out because all your stuff where gone, are you okay and can you two talk"

"Ignore it"

"I did, I just I said I was at my apartment with Sharon"

"Good. I don't want to face that redhead at the moment"

"You know you got to forgive her sometime"

"Sharon!"

"No she's right, but not right now Sharon, let me focus on other things and let me settle into my home"

Yn smiled, Carol laid her head on top of Yn's stomach, she slowly played with the blondes hair.

"Where Yelena?"

"Asleep. She won't wake up"

"She's breathing right?"

"Yes she's breathing, she keeps whining and rolling over. She's being stubborn like her mama"

"Shut up Maria"

"She's not wrong you are stubborn babe"

"Is it bully Yn day today?"

"Yep! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

"Bruh!"

They were interrupted by a phone call from Maria's phone. Maria held up two fingers and walked out the room to answer the call. Both Yn and Sharon looked at each other confused. Until she walked back in a couple of seconds later.

"Doesn't matter. The meetings done, Steve, Nat, Wanda, Kate, Tony, Bucky and Sam are going"

"That's good. I need to pop out anyways to pick something up"

"Ooooh I wonder what your getting"

"Surprise, will you look after Lena while I'm out. I don't really want to take her with me"