Chapter 40

"YN?! Are you coming to compound?"

"Yes let me get dressed and stop shouting me!"

"Can I get drunk?"

"Lena you don't have to ask me if you want to get drunk, do What you want. I'm not in charge with what you say or what you do"

"Ma can I come change with you"

Yn locked the door when Yelena came in, both of them getting ready for the party that Tony is throwing for Yn's birthday. Tony always throws parties. Especially for birthdays. There's no way on stopping him.

"Ma I don't want to wear that"

"Why not bubs? It's pretty"

"But you're not wearing a dress"

"That's because I don't like wearing dresses"

"Can I wear one of those?"

She pointed towards the suit that Yn was dressed in. Yn smiled at the girl, kissing her head before walking back into closet grabbing a suit.

Both women quickly got dressed, brushed hair and make ups done

Both women quickly got dressed, brushed hair and make ups done. Yn smiled in the mirror at Yelena checking herself out. Making sure she looks hot still.

"You look beautiful my girl"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome my love"

Yelena wrapped her arms around Yn, sticking her neck into Yns neck.

"Can you carry me?"

"No"

"Ma pleaseee"

"You're lucky you're cute"

Yn chuckled picking the girl up and placing her on her hip. Yelena wrapped her arms and legs around the brunette and smiled. Kissing her jaw. The sign of meaning she loves her.

"I love you too"

Yelena placed her head on Yn's shoulder as she walked out her bedroom in to the living room where the three other women.