The start?

It was a day like any other day, and I was just walking around. The usual fun. Talking to painty.. hanging out with other contestants.. when i hear a scream. Me and paintbrush looked at eachother, confused.

"Do you know what that was?"

"No. Wanna investigate?"

"Haha, sure lightbulb."

We walked over to the area where the sound came from, and saw mic and soap. What were they doing there? It's not usual you  see those two hanging out. I mean, they are really good friends but.. they don't hang out much, which is odd. I walked over there, but paintbrush had zoned out. They were looking at something. I tugged them to see what happened and.. all I saw was.. taco's corpse. They had- they had been eaten.

"Oh my god."

Paintbrush gagged at the sight of the body, and covered their mouth. They were disgusted. They hated taco, yes. But they wouldn't wish death on them. They ran off, and then I heard them puke. I was just shocked. Mic looked at me.. with tears in their eyes. They didn't like taco, but they cared about her. It was disgusting. Taco had their entire right half... gone. Soap had already ran off to tell mephone. I conforted Mic while I was waiting for him to actually come and help for once.

"Really? Taco? You think I'm gonna believe that taco is still here- oh. Oh my god."

"Can- can't you revive her?" Soap looked at mephone, with confusion and fear in her eyes.

"No. She's not in the system.. ever since she one, betrayed us. Two, dissappeared." Mephone didn't even look at the corpse.

"Oh my god.. who- who would do this?"

I don't even know what just happened, tacos back and.. is.. dead. Someone ate her. I guess I'll ask mephone to investigate everyone, and get us all together. We haven't even started season 2.. and somebody already died. Bow style.

"Hey uh.. mephone?"

"Yes lightbulb-? What's so important right now." He looked annoyed as hell. He was not happy. A single bit.

"I was thinking, maybe we could get everyone and investigate eachother? Because I have a feeling that this wasn't.. accidental. Somebody actually.. killed. Her."

"Fine."

Creators note: Sorry it's short, but its meant to be like that. Every setting change will come with a new chapter.