OJ's hotel.

Fuck- shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I'm late. I- I have to get going-

"AGH-" I tripped over onto my face, loosing grip on my Crutches. Fuck that hurt... I wish my arm wasnt broken.

"Need help?" Painty walked over to me and extended their arm.

"Thank you Painty! Like- your so nice!!" I wanted to hug them, but I know I would end up falling.

"Here, I think you'll need this." Painty handed me my other Crutch thingy..  I cant remember the name.. haha!

"Oh thank you! I do actually need that. Thank you!!" I shot a smile to them, and they shot a smile at me back. We both walked our ways to OJ's hotel.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Another gathering, but with no NEW murder. I gathered you all to find out who killed Trophy." Paintbrushes funny smile went away so fast, I was sitting on the ground, just listening.

"And I'm suspecting you knife." Paintbrush looked directly at him. No emotion, no nothing. Even I shivered a tad.

"What- why? The hell did I do wrong??" To me, it looked like knife was playing victim. Couldn't just be me thinking that. Right?

"Playing vitcim I see?"
"What-?? No! All that happened was that me and him got into an argument."
"An 'argument', huh? More like a fight. You have let's see.. a chip on your blade. How odd? That wasn't there the day before trophy died."
"And why would i-"
"Because he pissed you off. You get into fights like these a lot, huh? And just ask mephone to yk, bring them back. Right? Well mephones dead. I know that's not your fault. But trophys death? Yes. Your a fucking murder knife. Which is ironic. But besides that, your just a dick."
"I- but- he- I-"
"Leave. Stay in the hotel. We don't any more deaths because of you."
"Fine then. I'll go ALLLLLL alone! I guess it's ALLL my fault!"
"Just, just go knife." Then paintbrush just sighed.