OJ's Hotel

(This chapter contains lightbrush.)

The shatter came from the area of OJ's hotel. Nobody knew what exactly happened, but when we went to the scene, the MePhone, MePad, and Toilet, were all shattered. Toilet was just a pile of pieces, MePhone was on the last thread, and MePad was in two pieces. I walked over to MePhone.

"JjHhjjzzz- ZAAA-AAZAA--AA"

"his circuit boards are entirely fried. There's no going back. He's.. he's a goner."

Some gasps were heard, and I was just shocked. How and why could this have happened? Why would someone do this? That means.. that means we can't be recovered.

"P-Painty.. we- we can't be recovered now. We're all... at risk. 4 deaths. 4. fucking. deaths. Were goners. Painty i- I DONT WANNA DIE!"

I jumped onto paintbrush, and they just hugged me tight. I started sobbing in their arms. I'm scared. Knife just scoffed at the sight of me crying, and I started to hear a hissing sound from painty. Knowing them, thats a sign that their ticked off. I'm not gonna leave their side. I hope they won't either. They pecked me on the 'forhead' and set me down. They went to go and yell at knife. Thats when the first punch was thrown. By painty.

"WILL YOU SHUT IT-" Paintbrush was yelling at Knife, but then got cut off.
"ALL I DID WAS SCOFF AT YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND." Knife jolted at Paintbrush. Not hurting them, but just to make them jump.
"SHES FUCKING SCARED-?! OF COURSE SHES GONNA CRY!" Paintbrushes bristles started going aflame, and they punched Knife in the face. Knife grabbed Paintbrushes arm.. and then I heard a faint..

Snap.

I cringed at the sound, and so did mostly everyone else. Knife backed up, and dropped Painty. They were starting to tear up from the pain. Knife had broken Paintbrushes arm, and they were shaking. They dropped to their knees, and they weren't responding to anyone. I walked over to Paintbrush to check on them, and I waved my hands in front of their face.

"Painty- Painty please wake up- Paintyyyy! Painty!"

And then they fell over and passed out.

"PAINTY!"