The meeting area

Sounds of gasps and whispering were heard from the small crowd in front of me. Most likely because of how beat up I looked.

"Me and Fan have came to.. discuss something. About our beloved freind Paintbrush. As you may know, they recently disappeared.. and most of us assumed that they just.. may have died or left in total. I have other news.. t..too. Test tube.. Test tube is dead."

Fan looked miserable.

Everyone did.

That's when I noticed that.

That.

Bomb was gone.

Bomb wasn't here.

And thats when we heard an explosion.

Everyone started looking around, trembling, frozen, or just shocked in general.

"What was that-?"
"Were gonna die!"
"No were not."
"I smell fire!"

"MY HOTEL!!"

The hotel was blown up.

We had nowhere to go.

What..
What would we do?

Paintbrush did this.
I just know they did.
I JUST KNOW THEY DID.

And thats when i felt someone hold my arm.. aggressively.

"pai..ntbrush..?"

And then I heard a angry groan.

"No, shitlord. It's knife." He looked at me, annoyed.

"Oh thank- wait, how did you- get out-??"

"I decided to leave. I can't deal with this." He groaned. "What was that big bang, by the way?"

"The hotel."

"What?" He looked at me, confused and concerned, by the slightest.

"The hotel exploded. I.. I suspect bomb died. Nothing could explode except him. Am.. am I right?"

"Oh. Damn." He looked at me, clearly unhappy. "Im.. im gonna go talk to OJ."

"Al..Alright." I sighed, Watching him walk away. "Really hope paintbrush didn't hear that speech.. haha."

"Already did."

"Paintbrush just- leave me alone."

"Look, I wanted to say that.. that I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"

"SORRY?! YOU- AHAHA- YOU RUINED ME PAINTBRUSH. YOU- YOU HURT ME- ABUSED ME BASICALLY- AND- YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY?!"

"I DIDNT WANT TO BE THIS WAY LIGHTBULB- I WISH I COULD HAVE STOPPED MYSELF BUT- I PHYSICALLY COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF!"

"what do you mean by that."

"I mean I didn't want to hurt you.. i.. I was forced. I didn't mean to.. i lost control. Literally. S-Similar to.. evil paper.. haha."

"Oh paintbrush.. im.. look. Are you t-truly sorry..?

"Mhm."

"I.. I forgive you."
________________________

(PAINTBRUSHES POV)
________________________

What an idiot. Really thinks she can trust me? After all this? All of the original paintbrush is gone. I'm just doing this so I can kill her off. Once everyone is gone.. He can come back.

"Paintbrush..?" Lightbulb looked at me. I do admit, I feel slightly bad.

"Yes?" I looked at them, and she looked back at me.

"Can.. I have a hug.. its random but- I've just.. ive.. ive.." She started to sob. What a wimp.

"I've missed you-" i hugged her tight. This.. this feels nice. Maybe.. maybe I can stop being.. no. Nono. I can't. I can't do that. I have to do it for him. He didn't hide himself for nothing.

I'll kill her when she's asleep.

No I won't.

What?

I said I won't.

Don't play dumb. We have to do this paintbrush. It's the only way we can please him.

I don't want to.

Excuse me?

I SAID I DONT WANT TO. IM NOT GOING TO HURT HER.

Why not, paintbrush? You could the world if you hurt her. And.. everyone else. And by hurt I mean kill, of course.

I care about her- ok? She trusts me. I'm. Not. Breaking. Her. Trust. Again.

I'll do it myself then.

NO YOU WONT. I- I WONT LET YOU.

OR ELSE WH-

"Paintbrush?" She tapped my arm.

"Are.. are you ok?" They looked at me, worried.

"Yeah. I'm ok lightbulb. I.. I'm sorry for all of this. I care about you.. dearly. Whatever happens.. know I'll always care about you. You mean.. so much to me."

She smiled at me and hugged me again. I won't hurt her.. if I can help it.

I'll be back. Remember that.

Paintbrush.