kj brandman - paper rings

*ੈ✩

"kj look!" i squealed, holding up the two rings i made out of paper. they were made out of pink paper and had big heart "diamonds" on top.

kj smiled, "these are great" she took one from me and grabbed my left hand, she slid the paper ring onto my ring finger.

i giggled and did the same to her, "we're brides!" she exclaimed, pulling me into a tight hug.

"i'm so glad you're my wife" i whispered to her, she smiled and kissed my lips.

"now, we just have to buy those big wedding dresses" she giggled, pulling me down onto the bed to lay down next to her.

"yeah, not white though. we're going to be different" i replied.

"yeah, obviously. because we're special" she kissed my forehead and held my hands in hers.

"what colour dresses should we get?"

"blue!" she exclaimed.

i laughed, "blue wedding dresses?"

"don't laugh, you'll look so pretty" she grinned "and we'll wear tiaras!"

"kj, this doesn't sound like a wedding, this sounds like we're getting ready for a ball" i told her, she pouted.

"no, this is how our wedding will go, if you don't like it, you don't have to come. i'll create a cardboard cutout of you and bring that instead. at least that won't complain" she laughed.

"hey!" i swatted her arm, she smiled, pulling my face down and kissing my lips again. i sighed and kissed back.

she pulled away with our foreheads touching, "i love you, y/n..." she whispered.

"i love you too, kj"

🕸