18

[EDITED]

Calum's POV

I don't know how this got out of hand, but Mark rampaged and they kicked us out, I don't believe them about the different rooms stuff. I think it's much more than that.

Noelle's POV

My eyes fluttered open. My surroundings were almost all black and white, it was like a classy hospital room.

I tried to sit up, I did, but had a hard time doing it too. I looked around, I was the only person in the room, no sign of anything important in particular was in the room, there was just a white door across from the bed, a wooden closet, there was a nightstand by my right, with medicines and a cellphone on it. When I looked at it, I saw a white couch. I grabbed the phone and opened it. There was a text.

From: Chris

'Hey, if u need something just press the button beside the bed'

I looked around for the button, it was red and it was at the side of the bed, literally. I pressed it. A person suddenly came in the room, it was Chris. He looked rugged. He looked fluffy and tired, like he just got out of bed, he was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, he had his phone in his hand, he looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"You rang?" he sang in a groggy voice. I kept silent.

"You need something?" he asked sitting down on the couch smiling a bit.

"Uh.. no." I answered. He stared into my eyes, as I did to his.

"You okay? Do you want to drink some water?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Where are they?" I asked, looking at my hands. My hands still had some dents and bruises from the tight restrains.

He cleared his throat and sat up straight.

"They're in uh.. different rooms." he leaned in forward, his arms being supported by his thighs.

"Oh." I simply said. He sat at the end of the bed, he was about to say something, but I cut him off.

"Why won't you just let us go?" I asked. He sighed, he was still staring.

"I- love you." he breathed out, he looked so genuine, like he didn't mean to do any of this mess. I was just awkwardly staring at him, I didn't know if I should comfort him or not.

"Uh.. you okay?" I whispered, the volume was just enough for him hear what I just said. He looked up to meet my eyes.

"You were always that sweet and awkward." he chuckled, I could see tears brimming in his eyes.

"Uh.. thanks." I muttered.

"You don't really remember me, don't you?" he looked at me with a straight face.

"What?" I breathed out, I felt like I was keeping in that breath.

"I'm Christopher Stevenson, the high school loser." he spoke. I looked at him, searching for anything that could tell me he was lying.

Christopher was my friend, I always saw him get bullied and beaten up, until he moved away. I stared into his blue eyes, he looked away and rubbed his eyes.

"Ken?" I remember calling him that, he said 'Chris' was too mainstream for him.

He looked at me, he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah?" he answered, he looked back to fixing and cleaning his glasses. I remember when I used to hold his glasses when it was time for gym class, and he would try to run around the field like the other guys.

"Oh my God." I gasped. It's him. Why didn't I remember him? Oh God.

"You remembered." he smiled. Despite everything that he did, I suddenly felt sorry for him. He was low, now he's trying to be the highest.

Emma's POV

"Hey, wakey wakey!" I heard Kasper giggle. Oh God.

I can't believe I dated him on junior high. Regrets were made indeed.

I groaned and tried to open my eyes fully and sit up, for some reason, he looked happy. He was sitting across from me, on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you smiling?" I spat. His smile slowly faded, I instantly regretted it though. I may be tough on the outside, but I gotta admit, I still have a feeling that the Kasper I fell inlove with is still in there somewhere.

"Sorry." I muttered, he looked at me and pursed his lips, he shrugged and crossed his legs.

"You feeling okay?" Kasper spoke up, after a few minutes of awkward silence. I nodded. I wanted him to feel better, even just a little bit.

"Hey, remember when we first met and we accidentally fell in the fountain?" I chuckled at the small memory. He chuckled.

"Yeah, I was walking silently with my head low, when a clumsy girl suddenly bumps into me and trips, when I caught her, we fell." he said said in a sarcastic way. We both laughed.

"Oh, wait! Remember when it was Valentine's Day and we were supposed to skip class, but you got caught." I giggled. He laughed and pouted.

"Well, maybe, it's because I'm used to being a good boy." he stuck out his tongue like a little kid.

"Wait, you didn't really recognize me at the party?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. He simply nodded.

"The last time I saw you was before I transferred to another school.." he trailed off. We weren't laughing anymore, we were just staring at each other.

"Hey, um.. remember when I was going to kiss you, then you said that you loved Mark?" he looked down at his hands. I do remember that, it was the day of our break up. Mark came into my life, he showed me new things, incredible things.

Kasper was staring at me, like he looking for guilt in my face. He slowly leaned in, what was I doing? Why wasn't I ducking away?

And then it just happened. Our lips moved in sync, it felt like old times. His hands were on my waist, mine were on his neck. I pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine.

"I- I'm sorry." he quickly rushed to his feet and stood up, he immediately left the room. I was left there confused.

Rej's POV

I opened my eyes, my vision was a bit blurry though. I braced myself up to sit up, I held the metal sides of the bed, I felt like I pressed a button.

I feel so weak. I tried to get off the bed, but I fell, and alarms went off. I groaned.

The door across from the bed suddenly opened. It was Tyson, he smiled at me.

"Oh no, here." He carried me bridal style and then carefully set me down on the bed.

"You needed something?" he asked sitting down at the side of the bed.

"No, where are they?" I shot. He raised his eyebrows and looked away.

"They're uh.. in different rooms." Tyson answered quietly, like a kid that just got scolded. I tried to stand up, but it feels like my body has been beaten up.

"Tyson, please just let us go. We won't bother you guys anymore, okay? Please-"

"No! I'm sorry, but I love you. You and I did everything so that the both us could be together. Remember when you left Harry for me? For us?" he stood up, ranting. Harry?

"Harry?" I asked. He looked worried, his eyes went wide.

"Shit." I heard him mutter under his breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, forget about it." he paced around.

"Just tell me what the fuck!" I groaned, he looked at me, like he was thinking if it was worth it.

"Styles. Harry Styles." Tyson breathed out. "Harry Styles was your brother."