3

[EDITED]

Noelle's POV

I inhaled the fresh air and I hung my head low. They said some people might have recognize us so some of us need to put our hoods up.

We got in a big black van and of course Ashton was driving. "We're going to stay at the Manila Hotel, and I can hack the system and get us the best room there is." Emma smirked.

She knows how to do that? Well, she does, she just said it. There were lots if buildings and beautiful sites that we passed, I wish I could stay here forever, but I can't. When we got there Emma went inside and did her thing.

"Okay, when Emma sends me a text, Mike can go inside and tell the woman that his 'uncle' or 'aunt' payed for the room. Questions?" Ashton explained. So far, I understood everything we've been all doing.

 A few minutes passed. "Emma texted me the details, let's go." Mike announced. We went down and when we got inside Emma stood up as well and walked over to us.

"Excuse me sir, but who are you?" the lady at the desk asked.

"We're the Maxton kids, didn't our aunt reserve a room for us?" Mike smirked. He's good.

"Hmm... oh. Here it is! Are you Bart Maxton?" she asked.

"Yeah." Mike answered confidently.

"Okay. Here's your key card." she handed over a shiny card to Mike.

"Oh, and if she says she didn't make a reservation, tell her that she just forgot and she's going crazy." Mike winked. The girl blushed like crazy.

"Woah! Woah! Get out of the way!" someone yelled. Then a heavy body landed on me and Emma. Ouch. Fuck.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I'm so- Sis?" we stood up and when we got a better look at him, it was Joshua. Our brother. Well, fake brother.

"Joshie?!" Emma and I yelled in unison.

"Oh My God. I missed you guys!" Joshua yelled pulling us in for a hug.

"Josh! Damnit. I told you not to use the skateboard. It's early in the morning." a guy yelled. Shit. It was Mark. Emma's ex.

Emma stiffened beside me, they had a bad break up. When he got closer his eyes got wide.

"I'm sorry. Anyway, what are you two doing here?" Joshua smiled.

"None of your business." Emma answered quickly.

"Oh okay, who you guys with?" Mark suddenly spoke up.

"Em, Elle. Let's go!" Calum hollered coming over to us followed by Luke.

Thank goodness. Calum held my wrist to pull me, but Joshua held my other wrist.

"Wait! Who are these guys?" Mark asked looking at Emma. Oh shit. I saw Luke holding Emma. Aw. It's like Emma's hand was too tiny in Luke's.

"Wait, who are these guys?" Luke asked.

"Well, these are our friends. This is Joshua, our fake brother." I pointed at Josh, he smiled. "And this is Mark... Emma's ex." I mumbled the last part to make things less awkward, I failed.

"Oh, hello. I'm Luke and this is Calum, we're their boyfriends. Bye!" Luke said yanking us away. What the hell? I barely even know these guys!

When we got to the elevator we yanked our hands away. "What the actual fuck?! You have no right to say we're your girlfriends!" I threw a fit. It felt good.

"Sorry! It felt good at the time!" Luke yelled putting his hands up in defense.

"Well it isn't." Emma spat. We didn't talk to either of them on the way to the room. When we got there the two boys were in front of the computers.