7

[EDITED]

Noelle's POV

"No. Emma doesn't have any siblings." I said not being able to believe what he just said.

This is so weird.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure yet, but all I know is that I have a little sister and I was given away to Calum's parents. I don't know, I don't remember." he sighed.

"They can't take care of me anymore, they didn't want me to be with her and they said that it would be dangerous." he continued tearing up a little.

He had a horrible past. Not being able to be with your baby sibling is hard. Seeing them grow up, playing with them, reading them stories, protecting them. Being with them.

It's hard being alone sometimes.

"How did you know Emma's your sister?" I asked.

"I don't really know.. it just feels right I guess. Oh God. This is so wrong. I've had feelings for her, for a long time now, and I recently found out she's my sister." Mike sighed.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I had a brother that I lost too. I was a toddler when he disappeared." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"I don't even know what his name was." I laughed a bit. He looked at me with care and pity in eyes.

"Well, I know we can go through this together." Michael said pulling me closer to him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Mike where's Ell- Oh." Ashton cut himself off.

"Uh.. is this a bad time? If it is then I'll be here outside waiting for Elle." he rocking back and forth on his heels.

"It's okay. Bye Mike." I said walking outside.

"So, we popped some popcorn. You wanna watch a movie?" he offered. I nodded and I sat on the couch.

Luke picked the movie. 'Mean Girls'. They watch this movie? I thought they would be the kind of guys who would hate chick flicks.

"You guys watch this?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's my favorite." Luke smiled blushing a bit. Not much guys like this movie. We all made a little fort and grabbed lots of pillows and ordered lots of food.

-

"What time is it?" Emma yawned. We were all still watching a movie. Well, it was our fifth.

"Well, I think its 6:00 or 7:00 I don't know." I yawned. I might as well sleep, Calum was sleeping on my lap, his lips slightly open. I took a picture and smiled.

Don't judge me.

Mike was eating popcorn, Ashton was watching and Emma was half-asleep. My eyes are getting heavier by the second. Oh well, 5 minutes wouldn't hurt. Right?

-

"C'mon Ellie! Let's play outside!" a little boy yelled. I ran outside and we I catch the bubbles he was blowing.

I couldn't see his face.

"Ellie! Get inside! Let's get you to bed". mom yelled smiling and extending her arms for me to run into.

I turned to look at the little boy again, but he was already in different clothes and he was in the car waving goodbye.

I stared at the car, it was our car and it looked like it was leaving. I was still standing, him looking down at his hands crying.