22

[EDITED]

Rej's POV

Harry.

I still can't get him out of my mind, when Noelle mentioned him, I was in shock. When did they meet? Harry and his little British squad would usually hang out with Lou. I guess Calum went with Elle.

I tried to forget my little crisis and focused on our current one, we got into a black car.

"Ladies." Christopher showed us the way like a gentleman. The three of us girls just got in and settled. The three sociopathic fuckers got in and sat down at the front seats.

The back seat of the car was like those smooth surfaces where when you wipe it it either gets darker or lighter. I tried to right down a message for Elle and Em to see;

Bathroom

They both looked at me and nodded, Emma was fiddling with her fingers, she'd usually do that when she's scared or when she's playing out something in her mind, I know Kasper finds her little habit cute. I never approved of Kasper, especially when I found out he works with Tyson. While Emma was sneaking out to see us, together with Kasper, I cringed.

I knew Noelle before, but I never met her. And now, I may as well think we're going to die together.

The whole car ride was silent, it set me in an unsure feeling. Christopher kept giving us glances though, what does he think we'll do? The doors are locked and we can never get out here that quickly, without dying or just getting hurt.

"We're here." Tyson smiled. The driver pulled the car to a stop, it was a huge building. I couldn't read the sign thingy though. (A/N; I seriously can't read it. I checked the street view, but I seriously can't read it :/)

"Ladies, welcome to the White Rabbit." Kasper proudly introduced. Well, it was beautiful.

We went inside, (A/N; heads up, I'm not exactly sure if they use stairs or elevators) we went inside an elegant looking elevator. Christopher pressed the top floor.

"You guys are going to love this place." Tyson chirped, Kasper snickered a small chuckle.

"I'm not joking, this place is seriously amazing." Tyson defended. I "lightly" elbowed his stomach. He groaned in pain and glared at me, the rest of the ride up was spent hiding giggles and laughs from the guys. The door dinged and opened, whoa. This is beautiful as fuck.

I sound so ignorant, but this is really exquisitely beautiful.

'Beautiful as fuck' ha.

Well, at least we can already eat decent food, other than take outs. We sat down and the boys got our food. I leaned in front of the girls to whisper something to them.

"How are we going to get out of here?" I asked.

"We could jump?" Noelle suggested gesturing to the big glass surrounding the place acting as the roof.

"Do you want us to die?" Emma glared. Noelle 'pffted' at her.

"At least we don't have to see those fuckers." Noelle giggled. Just then the waiters came with the food. Lots of food, I was going to give the waiter a friendly smile and thank him, then I felt Emma hitting my hand. The two of them were staring at the five waiters. Fuck.

"Hello, love. Hang on until the end of the meal." Louis winked, then smiled.

"Here's your salads, mates." Harry winked. Fuck, my heart beating so fast. My little brother just winked at me. I wanted to hug him so tight and tell him I'm sorry for being a shitty sister to him.