4

[EDITED]

Noelle's POV

"What are you- what are you doing here in the Philippines?" he chuckled letting go of the cookies.

"Nothing. I'm with a couple of friends." I lied. I'm kinda good with lying, so this isn't really a problem. I grabbed the cookies and walked to the cashier.

"Oh right. Joshua told me that you and Emma were living with four guys, is that true?" he catched up with me. I payed for the cookies and maxipads and I strolled outside.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'. He walked with me to the hotel.

"By the way. Why are you here?" I asked. We got in the elevator and I pressed the button.

"Joshua and Mark invited me." he smiled. He still had that cute smile. We walked out the elevator. He's on this floor? Obviously.

I walked to the hotel room seeing him opening the door that was two doors away. That's their room?

I went inside our room and called them.

"Did you get the cookies?" Ashton asked. He looks like he recovered.

"Yeah." I tossed the cookies over to him and went to the bedroom we were all sharing. I sat down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

This was so boring. The door opened revealing a wet, shirtless Calum. Shit. He saw me and we just stared at each other for about 2 minutes.

"Uh.. could you go out or something? I'm going to change." he pursed his lips, holding the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sure." I muttered. I walked out and sat down on the couch. Again. I thought being gangsters were being dangerous, carefree and cool, not all boring.

"Let's watch a movie!" Ashton announced.

"Why?" Emma asked.

"I'm bored!" Ashton pouted. His bandana fell on his eyes and he puffed it out.

"Uh.. sure.. whatever let's go." Luke pressed his hands together, which was loud.

"Okay, what movie?" Mike asked.

"Lego Movie!" Calum cheered. Gangsters who watch 'The Lego Movie'. This us people, do you hear me? This is who we are.

"Oh! I'm going to get the popcorn." Emma cheered getting up. Calum sat beside me. It feels awkward, I saw him shirtless! He was so hot and-

NO I DON'T LIKE CALUM. IT'S TOO SOON.

"Hey, are you daydreaming about me?" Calum smirked. Douche bag.

A sexy, overly-attractive douche bag. 

Well, I should have told him the truth that I thought he was fucking hot. Instead, I shook my head no and rolled my eyes. Emma came back with a bowl full of popcorn, it looks like she already had a mouth full of popcorn.

"Did the movie start yet?!" Emma asked. Everyone laughed and she just looked at everyone awkwardly.

"Nope. Faster loser." Luke said.  I can't believe he became my friend.

"Ass." Emma fired.

"Let's just watch the movie!" Calum yelled in frustration. He really wants to watch this movie.

-

I woke up feeling squished. I saw Emma sleeping, and Luke was on her lap. Aw. It looks so cute! Shit, where's my phone? WHERE'S MY FUCKING PHONE PEOPLE?! I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE.

I'm fangirling.

"Pizza." Mike groaned rolling over and hugging knees. Calum was snoring slightly and his mouth was slightly open.

I tried to move, but all of them just squished closer to me. Great. This is just perfect.

"Wake up!" I screamed. All of them jolted up and Ashton's head hit the bottom of the coffee table. I was laughing my ass off while all of them were glaring at me.

"Get her!" Emma yelled. All of them tackled me. Oh shit! I was suffering! Someone fucking help me!

They were tickling me. I hope that their faces aren't bruised, I was kicking them way too hard.

"Sto-stop!" I said between laughs.

"Only if you say 'I'm a complete loser!'" Ashton said pushing me down, the others still tickling me.

"Ashton's  a co-mple-te lo-loser!" I screamed. All of them sudden they all stopped.

Then all at once attacked again.

"Say it!" Ashton roared.

"I di-d!" as of now, tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"Okay! Okay! I'm a com-plet-e lo-loser!" I cried.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." Calum said panting. I shrugged.

"By the way, why are we in different clothes?" Emma asked. I looked down at my clothes, I was only wearing a football t-shirt and I was in my underwear. Emma was also wearing the same.

"We thought you guys were hot, so we changed your clothes." Luke shrugged. Emma only nodded. 

"Problem?" Mike asked. Of course! A bunch of guys just changed our clothes!

"Nope. Don't worry Noelle, they didn't rape you. They're decent guys, trust me I'm used to it." Emma reassured me. Breathe Noelle, breathe.

Believe in Emma. Like Emmet said in 'The Lego Movie'

'BELIEVE!'

Calum threw us each a pair of shorts. We heard some banging on the door.

"I'll get it." I said running over to the door. When I opened it I saw James with Joshua and Mark behind him.

They saw my messy hair and my... outfit..

"Uhm.. sis.. can we come in?" Joshua asked. This is awkward. I just nodded and stepped aside to let them in.

"Hey, Ellie! Who's at the- Why is he here?" Luke stopped at mid- sentence. He was glaring at Mark.

"Got a problem with me?" Mark raised his eyebrow. Oh shit.

"Yeah, obviously." Luke came closer to Mark. What the hell is happening?

"What's going on?" Emma came out of the bathroom.

"We need to talk. All of us. Except for Noelle, she's too fresh." Joshua said seriously. Something's going on..

First, Joshua is never ever serious. And second of all, fresh?

All of them were outside, I was just watching tv and eating cookies. This is me.. awkwardly eating cookies too loudly.

I jumped in surprise when I heard the door bang loudly. All of them got inside, they were laughing loudly.

"What happened?" I asked grabbing another cookie.

"They just said something." Emma shrugged. I'm just gonna let this pass by..

"This is so awkward though... seeing her again." Luke stared at Ashton. Ashton nodded and grabbed his phone.

Her?

"Who?" I asked.

"Mackenzie, Mackenzie Tanner. My ex, you'll think she's sweet and all, but she's a bitch." Luke said staring into nowhere.

Tanner? James has a sister? A bitchy sister?

"James Tanner's sister?" I gaped.

"Yeah.. I thought that we could've lasted longer, but nooo! She had to cheat on me!" Luke yelled.

I wasn't really asking on what happened..