8

[EDITED]

A/N: Hi! So the guys these are the new characters that I'm adding :)

Fransisco Lanchowski: Tyson Walker

Jc Caylen: Kasper Harrison

Rej Richardson: Gemma Styles

-

Noelle's POV

"So ladies, what are your names?" Tyson asked. His American accent thick and his eyes shinning in the light. He looks innocent, but then again...

"My name's Emma, this is Elle." Emma said taking a sip of her drink. She looks so relaxed.

"We saw you two come in with four guys, do you guys know them?" Kasper asked looking at us intently. Its like he's going to kill us if we said 'yes'.

"Nope. Those guys looked like losers." Emma snorted. She's good. The three of them laughed.

"Hey, you want a drink? Everyone gets wasted at our parties" Tyson smirked. I think he's pretty proud that people get wasted at their parties, but I don't want to get wasted!

"Uhh.. sure? Maybe a rootbeer?" I said unsure. Tyson looked at me like I was crazy or something, but he just went with it.

"Hey! Kas! Where's Ty?" Mark asked Kasper. Oh man. They know each other..

"Elle? Em? What are you guys doing here?" Mark laughed. A blonde waltzed over to Mark and just pulled him away. Wow, what a... yeah.

"Wait. You know him?" Kasper asked pointing to Mark, we nodded and then Tyson came back with beers in his hands. I looked at him.

"What? Its still beer!" he laughed. Okay, then..

"You guys wanna play a game?" Kasper asked.

"Sure" Emma said confidently.

"Let's play spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on will go an empty room with the one other one. Okay?" Tyson said rubbing his hands together. This isn't good.

I looked at Emma, she mouthed 'its alright' to me and we played. I saw Calum and Luke looking at us. It's like they're guarding us.

We finally got some people to play. One girl and one guy.

"Okay, so let's start." Kasper said moving closer to Emma. Emma just went with it. Tyson spun the bottle.

Please not me, please not me, PLEASE not me. It landed on a girl with pink and green streaks, she was wearing a gray sweater, thick leggings and some black Vans, she was cute. Phew.

"Uh, okay. Girl I don't know, what's your name?" Tyson asked.

"Rej, Rej Richardson." she stated. Tyson shrugged and helped the Rej girl up, they went in an empty room. What are they gonna do there?

"Okay, then.." Kasper muttered. He spun the bottle, and it landed on... Emma. Oh no.

"Right then.." Kasper smirked. What a fucking creep. Emma's reaction was indescribable. It was like she was scared, but I couldn't quite read it.

"Let's find a room and-."

"Get away from me you jerk!" Kasper was cut off by Rej shouting and coming back to the circle.

"C'mon. What're we gonna do while we're in there?" Tyson said smirking following Rej.

"Ugh. Get away from me!" Rej shouted. Tyson was practically pulling her in the room.

"Hey, let go of her!" Someone yelled from behind, it was Ashton.

"Irwin! What are you doin' here? Huh? Last time I remembered you and your little group were in Sydney. Are you guys like following us or something?" Tyson spat.