21

[EDITED]

Noelle's POV

Christopher was being awfully strange today, I admit, I feel scared. I feel like he knows something, 2 years of karate please don't fail me now. He was pacing around the room, he asked me if my body still hurt, I said no.

He was scrolling through the phone he gave me. Thank goodness I deleted the calls. I'm getting real tired of staying here. It's fucking creepy.

Calum, where are you?

"Are you okay?" Christopher asked. I looked at him and just smiled and nodded.

"Yep." I spoke.

"Oh, get dressed. We're having dinner with the other lads later." he smiled. Again, creepy as fuck smile.

If you were wondering if I take baths and change clothes, I do. Christopher filled my closet. I guess it's just the same with the other girls.

I can't escape, the only exit I have here is through his door.

I'm fucking glad we're having dinner with the other girls later. We can finally try to get out of here.

"Seriously, are you okay?" Christopher asked. Again.

"I said yes!" I groaned. I never liked being asked more than once. It annoys me for some reason. My head is filled with stuff I can't explain. I swear if I hear voices, I will kill my way out of here.

He just stared at me, wounded.

Calum's POV

I told the guys I needed some air. I wanted to break down, so much is happening, and I don't even know if I'm doing things right.

I sat down on a bench, there was this ginger-haired girl beside me, she was quietly reading a book. Her hair was flowing freely, like she was so innocent. It broke my heart when I spoke the words out loud, it hurt even more when she turned to me and froze.

"Elise?" I choked.

Her pale skin was getting a bit red from the light morning heat. She was reading a book on a bench, her beauty catching my eye, this wasn't the first time it happened.

"Calum." her sweet fragile voice was enough to break me. It made me forget everything, even Noelle.

She hugged me tightly. My arms finding there way around Elise's body. I missed her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, I didn't know that it could all happen- I- I love you!" Elise sobbed. I was just silent, I didn't know what to do.

I just don't know.

"Please." she held my face between her cold fragile hands, she was still beautiful. Her beauty can't be compared to anyone else's.

Noelle.

"Elise- I-" I was stuttering, her tears were flowing down her rosie cheeks. It hurt looking at her.

Emma's POV

"Hey, babe." Kasper smiled pecking me on the lips. I tried my hardest not to make this even more painful for him in the end, but nonetheless, it's part of the job.

"Hi." I replied. He sat down beside me and started some topics.

"Oh, and by the way, we're going to have dinner later with the rest of the girls." he smiled. I nodded. Fuck yes.

Finally.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise." he smirked. I pretend to giggled and he did too, but I guess his' was real.

He sat down properly beside me and cuddled with me. This is completely going to burn him in pain, if I were him and I'd find out that I'm just pretending.

"I love you so much." he murmured.

I'm officially terrified. I don't know what to fucking do! What do I say?

"I love you too?" it came out as a question, but it wasn't obvious. I felt him smile against my head. He kissed me again, this time, a bit longer, I felt him smile through the kiss.

"You made me the happiest person in this world." he smiled widely after I broke the kiss. Whoa. He's creepy.

Hemmings where the fuck are you?

"You better go change, I am too. Go." he ushered standing up. He went in his room and closed the door behind him. I sighed, I just decided to prep myself, might as well look great before we escape, or get killed.

I just picked a pair of black jeans, sneakers, a black v-neck and changed. As I was getting ready the door opened, it was Noelle.

"Emma!" Noelle whisper/yelled and hugged me tightly, as I did the same.

"How- Wait-" I was completely stuttering out everything I wanted to say. Noelle was giggling, tears brimming her eyes, she was about to say something when someone entered the room.

"Rej!" I exclaimed. Noelle and I rushed over to her, she did the same thing, only, towards us.

Noelle and I were complete lunatics, we were chuckling while crying. Rej just looked worried, it's like something happened.

"Rej, are you all right?" I asked. She nodded and just hugged Noelle and I. I felt it, something's wrong with her, I needed to know.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes." Tyson spoke. He left the room and the three of us sat down. Noelle kept sobbing, she said she felt something bad might happen. It was silent, all I did was just stare at what they were currently wearing.

     Noelle was wearing a white tank top, jeans and combat boots. Rej was wearing a loose, gray, baggy shirt under her jean overalls, and her shoes were healed boots. How the hell can she run in those?

"Listen, we're going to be all right, okay?" I gave Noelle a small smile and held her hand, I could feel her small, cold hand trembling.

"Fuck. I just wish what Harry told wasn't true about our parents being free and just help us." Noelle sighed, but trembled. I saw Rej tense up, she was on the verge of tears.

Rej was staring into nothing, like something was in her mind, other than our current situation.

"Rej." I sucked in a breath. Her head snapped to my direction, her green eyes were shining brightly under the luminous light above us. Her mouth was about to open, but the door did first.

"Ready?" Tyson smiled. He walked over to Rej, he wrapped his arm around her and gently rubbed Rej's arm, he kissed the top of her head.

What the..

She looked like she was too weak for anything. What did Tyson do?

We all stood up and walked out the door, we went through Kasper's room and we were practically free from here. There halls were beautiful, marble floors, beautiful paintings were hanging on the walls. This was a hotel.

"This is a hotel." I mumbled, Kasper might have heard it, he eyed me suspiciously.

"Er.. yeah. We customized the rooms." he spoke, pulling me closer to him. There were people not much people at the lobby anymore, people were just hustling and bustling.

-

Hiii. I'm back and I have school again,  so.. expect some slow updates. :(