14

[EDITED]

Noelle's POV

I stared at my feet while walking back to the building. How could our parents leave us with horrible role models? How did they live with that? Why are they so dumb?

I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes. I held my tears back and walked quietly, not even trying to listen to Harry's stories.

We reached the building and went inside. I was honestly still in that stage where I could just throw up for no reason. We went to the back and we were greeted by a slightly blonde Calum. He was smiling widely and he was throwing his arms in the air dramatically.

"How'd you think?! Awesome, right?" he laughed. I tried to forget what Harry said awhile ago, even just a little bit. My heart still feels heavier than ever. The fact that our parents left us was the biggest pain I could ever feel coursing through me, Calum looked at me with a bit of a worried expression.

"Are you okay? Don't you like it? I thought you might like, but I could remove it." he was babbling. Again.

"No. It looks awesome. It looks cute on you." I forced a smile. He smiled back. He was jumping around like the Easter Bunny with Lux. Harry sat beside me and shot me a sympathetic look.

"I know it's hard, but, you need to understand why they did that, to keep us safe from the crazy, amazing shit they did." he laughed a bit.

"We're here." he added rubbing my arm.

I nodded, he hugged me and kissed the top of my head. He told me how he wanted a little sister, he said he had a sister once, but left one day and left him to an orphanage. He was 7 years old.

The four boys walked to us.

"Hello! I'm Louis, this Liam, Zayn and Niall." the guys were so good looking. Ugh.

I smiled at them and told them my name. We all talked on the floor and just hung out. We all talked about some superheroes.

"Uhh.. Elle. We should go home." Calum said rocking back and forth on his heels. I stood up and said goodbye to all of them. Lux said that Calum likes me, I know that Lux is still young, I didn't believe her then. All I did was chuckle and hug her.

Cal and I walked to the car quietly.

Calum's POV

Noelle was being awfully quiet. What the hell did Styles tell her? Harry is my bestfriend. Believe me. But he could sometimes tell lies.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked. Her head snapped to my direction.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine." she gave me a small smile.

She doesn't even look fine. She looks like she found Zeus dead on the ground... shit. I drove to the side of the road and stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" she asked. She looked so gorgeous, but broken.

"Erm.. Ellie? Did Harry say anything to you?" I asked hoping she would answer truthfully.

"No. Nothing." she said turning away. I held her hand, squeezing lightly. She turned to me, she looked confused. Her lips partly opened. She looked so fragile, I wanted to kiss her and tell her it's going to be all okay.

"Tell me the truth." I squeezed a little bit harder. She sighed.

"Yes." she gave in. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, those lips I want to kiss so badly.

"What?" I ushered. She kept gnawing her lip. Despite the whole little situation, I wanted to kiss her.

"He.. told me about.. our real parents." she bit her lip harder.