19

[EDITED]

Calum's POV

This is fucking weird.

I guess I'm still dreaming, I just woke up. It's morning. Okay, Calum, breathe.

"What the fuck." I breathed out. There he was, in the flesh. He had his bag with him.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" he chuckled. I was speechless, he's fucking alive.

"Josh, Mark and the other guys here?" he smiled as he entered. I nodded, I closed the door behind me, he looked around the house. I'm pretty sure my mouth is agape right now, this is unfucking believable.

"Can I see them?" he chuckled. I nodded again and we ran upstairs, they were still sleeping. I couldn't help it, I needed to freak out.

"Guys! Wake up, he's here!" I yelled from the top of my lungs, they all woke up immediately, they all groaned and glared at me.

"Hi lads." he greeted from behind me.

"What the fuck!" Joshua and Mark yelled. We all awkwardly, gave him a big group hug, just like what we did before..

"Aw, you guys missed me!" James joked. We all stared at him, he looked at us as if we were idiots. He laughed. This douche is actually laughing.

I don't know why Noelle actually liked this guy.

"Oh my God! You guys actually thought I died?" he continued laughing then stopped when we nodded. He looked disbelieved, like he actually thought we knew that he was still alive.

"Dude! He shot you and you fell out the window." Joshua shrieked. He sighed and silence took over us, you could actually feel, the awkwardness, in the air!

"Okay, yes, he shot me, but I was wearing the bulletproof vest, right? We know that it could get messy, so I wore that," he said the last part a little more quietly. "anyway, I fell into a pile of garbage, it hurt, but the thing I worried about was while saving Elle I'd smell like poop."

What an asshole.

"After you all left, I went inside, got some of our stuff and clothes, then took a quick shower.." he had a sly smile at the end. I swear, I wanted to choke him in his place where he's standing right now.

We all just talked on how to get in without Christopher's guys killing us in the way. We all decided to attack on a day where they least expect it.

"Wait, how did you find us?" Michael asked. James rolled his eyes and adjusted his glasses.

"I'm like Hemmings, I'm the 'techno-geek', at least, that's what Joshua calls me." he shrugged. We were all about to get back to work when the fucking asshole had to speak again.

"Oh, by the way Hood, I saw Elise on the way here. She looked.. normal." he smirked. Elise.

"Shut the fuck up Tanner. If Christopher didn't kill you, I will." Ashton snarled. I told Ash it was okay, but he just wouldn't let it go, like Elsa. Or whatever the little kids these days sing or say. We got our game plan ready, detailed and full-proof. We were going in tomorrow, James walked over to me, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Hey, uh.. sorry Cal, I didn't mean it. Sorry." he apologized. Usually, I see him like a jerky asshole, who just wants to be on top, but now, it's like he changed. Maybe, he hit his head when he fell? Nah.. that would've killed him.

"It's uh.. okay." I muttered.

"So, uh.. you and Elle going out?" he spoke, after a long silence between us. What should I say? Elle and I only went out in one date, and it got ruined, I may add. She said she liked me too, but..

"I take it as a yes.." he sighed. He looked down at his feet, I felt bad for him. Elle and him weren't actually a thing, but they had something going on too, but they still stayed friends.

"No, I mean- yes, wait. No. Ugh. It's complicated." I groaned, he left, he said he was just going to sleep. I know James, he'll just sleep the pain off, we've been friends in the past. Kinda weird they tried to kill us though, but hey, they were just following orders.

I can't get her out of my thoughts though. She's here. Elise.

I loved and hated her, she started all of this. All of this mess.

Noelle's POV

Christopher and I have been catching up on the past, for the past hour. My body still feels like shit though.

"Hey, um.. Ken? Why does my body hurt?" I asked, he looked at my body then he looked at my face.

"Maybe, it's from the struggling you guys did." he shrugged, it felt different, I knew deep down he was lying. The only problem was, I can't the truth out of him, it'd be too hard.

I made a promise to myself a long time ago; I would never use someone to do something, and just leave them there, broken.

I can't bring myself to do it, but I have to. For the sake of all of us, ugh. Here it goes..

"Hey, Ken? Can you come over here?" I asked sweetly. I hope the acting class I took in sophomore year paid off.

"Yeah, something wrong?" he asked, sitting down in front of me, I gulped. I leaned in slowly, each millisecond passing gave me thousands of second thoughts. He closed the gap between us and he put one hand on my neck and the other one on my waist, this felt weird. I just went with it and let the plan work, I pulled away. He stared into my eyes, I wanted to look away, but it'll ruin the whole plan to get him to think I like him. I felt his hot breath on my face, his breath smelled like mint.

"Wow." he breathed out, I pursed my lips and just just gave him a fake smile. He bit his lower lip and smiled widely, he said he just needed to go somewhere. After he left the room, I grabbed the phone. I dialed Emma's number.

N; "Emma?"

E; "Noelle?!"

N; "Are you alright?"

E; "Yeah, you?"

N; "So far.. I have a plan to get them to let us out of here."

E; "Really?! Tell me. We need to tell Rej too, quick."

N; "Earn their trust."

E; "Okay, stay safe, okay? The guys would want us to stay calm right now."

Calum's POV

"Guys! Calm down! They're not dead." I yelled, they were running around getting guns and yelling at each other, I swear, if it wasn't for the guns it would look like I was in a nursery.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. The all stared at me, looking shocked.

"If we want to get them, safely, we shouldn't panic and just work together, as a team. Please." I sighed, I imagined Noelle. I can't see her, but every time I imagine her in pain, it hurt me more than ever.

"I agree." James spoke up. We all did an awkward group hug and agreed to work together, just like old times.

Every time I think about Noelle, my thoughts drift off to Elise. I don't know why, but it's like our memories together gives me chest pains, she hurts me and she also gives me the butterflies.

Is it possible to love someone who both hurts you, but at the same time, gives you the best kind of love there is?

It hurts so much, I loved her so much.

Rej's POV

My eyes fluttered open, it hurt a bit. My arms were wrapped around Tyson's waist, he was asleep. I thought it would be great to make my escape now, but I knew Tyson would wake up and catch me.

My cheeks feel like I've been crying for a month. I can't bring myself to let go what I've done to leave and hurt my little brother.

Harry.

I hope he's okay, I hope he knows that I didn't mean it.

-

Heeey. I kept switching the POVs so that we know what they do.. or something. Hahaha. Okay. By the way. Thaaank you so much for the reads! :)