Monday, December 28th

Today was the day Ella and I were 7 months together and when I woke up, I felt excited. I had gotten her a heart necklace that had tiny pink gems on it.

I got out of bed with a huge smile plastered across my face this morning. I walked to the bathroom across the hall to take a quick shower. I dried up before heading back to my room so I could get dressed. But before doing so, I grabbed my phone to text Ella.

"I'll be coming over in about 20 minutes, be ready. Love you, babe.(:"

I felt myself smiling again after I set my phone down as I walked over to my closet to pick out what to wear, and I chose a black shirt with black jeans.

"Cameron, honey, there's food downstairs if you want any," I heard my moms voice ring through the other side of the door. "Alright, thanks mom. Love you!" I called back and heard her say, "Love you too," back.

I picked up my phone from my computer desk and walked down the stairs once I finished getting ready and grabbed a plate from one of the top kitchen cabinets before getting food and taking a seat at the dining table. "Where do you plan on taking Ella for your 7 months?" Sierra asks me as she sits across from me, smirking a little and I smile, "I can't tell you," I say and her mouth was hanging slightly, causing me to laugh.

"Sorry, Sierra, but I just can't." I say once I finish eating, putting my plate in the sink. "Alright, alright. It better be good, though," she says, raising her eyebrows at me.

I nodded, "It will, trust me." I grabbed my phone, finding Ella's name through my contacts and calling her to let her know I'm coming.

*

I was outside her house with my car and she soon came in sight, running out the door.

She was wearing a black beanie that looked really familiar, a gray silky shirt with black knee-length shorts and cream colored toms.

I smiled lightly as she got into the car. "Hey, babe," she says as we leaned into each other and our lips touched, causing me to smile because whenever we kiss, there would always be sparks and it just- it's amazing...

She was smiling as we drove off to where I planned on taking her.

*

Once we got there, Ella looked around the place before stepping out of the car. I stepped out as well when she was fully out of the car, smiling.

"Is his where I think we are?" She asks quietly, I almost didn't hear her.

"Where I asked you to be mine? Then yes, yes it is," I say walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her. She smiles and leans her head on mine as we stood there, enjoying the moment.

"After 7 months, this place still looks breath-taking," she says and I nod. "I agree."

There was silence once again before she pulled away from me and took my hand, leading me over to the same table that was there from months ago.

We sat down across from each other, admiring each other's features and how lucky we both were.

Ella looked at the lake, "You know, the day you asked me, that was the greatest day of my life," she whispers and I smiled, "Mine too.." I said, trailing off slightly.

I got up from where I was sitting and walked back to the car to go get the necklace I had bought her.

"Cam, what are you doing?" She asks me and I smiled, closing the car door, locking it, before walking back to the table.

The smile was still shown on my face while Ella looked at me confused. I pulled out the little sky blue box from behind me and set it on the table, opening it and revealing the necklace.

Her facial expression went from confused to shocked.

"Cam, what-- why'd you--" she couldn't speak.

She wanted a necklace similar to this one for a while and I thought I should get it for her.

"Y-you got the necklace..." She trails off, mesmerized by its beauty. I nodded, "I'd do anything to keep you happy, and this was one of the best ways to do so," I explained and she looked at me.

I walked towards her with a smile and the necklace in my hand. "Here, let me put it on for you," I say and she moves her hair to the side as I put it on her.

She was sniffling and I sat next to her, making her look at me, "What's wrong, El?" I asked, cupping her face with my hands and she shakes her head with a smile, "It's just.. You didn't have to do this."

A small chuckle escaped from my lips, "But I wanted to. And like I said, I'd do anything for you," I explained and she laughed a little at the cheesy gesture before hugging me.

We decided to stay for a little while longer, even if it was pretty chilly, before finally deciding to go home and do whatever we felt like doing at home...

____

I changed my mind on the updating schedule; I decided that I'll update everyday, except for Sunday's and Monday's. Today is the only Monday that I'll the exception for xD

Vote, comment and maybe share? (: x -C