Saturday, February 6th

Ella's P.O.V

Cameron hasn't been calling me as much as usual, but I'm just letting it slide.

I've been hanging around the girls a lot more than with the guys. They mostly just hung out with us if it was something majorly important.

I was seated on the living room couch, a bowl of fruit loops in my hands as I watched some reality show where the youngest daughter was starting to let out her mean side from going through so much.

The show was so interesting that I didn't bother answering my phone.

Once the show ended, I felt as if there was nothing better to do. That was my new favorite show, to be honest.

I checked my phone to see who had called and I saw that it was my mom. I immediately called her back, walking into the kitchen as the phone rang.

"Ella, honey, why didn't you answer the first time I called?" My mom asks as soon as she answered and I chuckled, putting my bowl in the sink.

"Mom, I was watching a show and I was too caught up to even check who called," I explained and my mom sighed, "Is that so? Alright, well, I just had to let you know that I won't be home until tonight," She says and I asked where she was.

"I'm at work, but I'm going out with your aunt Xenia right after. I'll just call you when we're headed home, alright?" She says and I smirked.

"Okay, see you then, mom. Love you," I said and we hung up.

Aunt Xenia was probably going to make mom go to the mall with her for hours, but I'm sure mom didn't mind.

I walked back up the stairs to my room and picked out some clothes for today, even if I wasn't going anywhere.

Once I picked out what to wear, I set it down on my bed before taking my undergarments and headed over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I stripped off of my clothes from last night before stepping into the shower.

The water was nice and warm, since our house was pretty chilly.

I was in the shower for about 15 minutes until I decided it was time for me to get out.

Slowly, I stepped out of the shower and shivered. The cold air in the house touched my skin when I pushed the shower curtain to the side. Then, I quickly dried up my body and entered my room, getting dressed.

The warm feeling was nice against my body from my clothes.

As usual, I wasn't doing anything after, so I headed back downstairs and walked into the living room to see what was on.

Nothing.. Hmm..

Well, I guess it's time to stare at the TV again.

And that's exactly what I did.

My eyes were focused on the TV, but I had absolutely no idea on what's going on in the show. I started zoning out as well, drifting off into deep thoughts and imagination.

Of course, I ended up thinking about what Cameron could be doing, if he thinks about me as much as I do think of him.

Ugh.. that sounded clingy, don't you think?

Great, now I'm talking to myself.

My thoughts were consuming me that I, once again, didn't realize my phone ringing until after the 4th ring.

I quickly checked the caller I.D and it was Cat.

"Hey, Cat. What's up?" I asked and I heard shushing in the background.

"Hey, El. I just wants call you, since I don't have anything better to do," She says and I lay back down on the couch. "Why don't you come home?"

"Nah, I'm fine." She says and my eyebrows furrow together. "You sure?" "Yeah,"

I think for a few seconds before answering back, "Okay, well, what's up?" I asked again.

"Well, why don't we play a game?" She asks and I chuckled, "Sure."

"I'll be a therapist of some sort..." She pauses. "Anyway, tell me your thoughts, honestly."

A sigh escapes my lips before I answered my sister.

"Alright, let's see.." I paused. "Okay, um, Cam hasn't called me up lately and I'm kinda getting that feeling that he doesn't want me anymore." I explained, fiddling my thumbs and I hear an "mhm" on the other line.

"Like, yeah, I know I should trust him and I shouldn't sound so clingy and paranoid right now.. But that's exactly what happened... with Oscar.." I whispered the last bit of the sentence.

"What do you think he's doing?" Cat asks after a moment of silence. "I keep thinking he's busy with schoolwork and stuff, since the teachers are being tougher on us now, or even think he's cheating on me. But the second one is definitely a doubt of mine." I said and Cat inhales.

She takes a deep breath before answering me, "El, you have to know that no matter how long you've known someone, that doesn't mean he or you won't do anything wrong to hurt the other." I look down and huff, "Another thing," she says and I look straight ahead as I waited for her to talk.

"If he could cheat on Allison, he could quite possibly do the same mistake to hurt you."

That was when my heart rate sped up so fast that I could hear it beating.

My sister was right and now my worries were growing stronger.

"I'm sorry, Ella. But I'm stating the truth," she says. I nodded even if she can't see me. "I know, Cat. I know." my voice was barely audible.

We talked a little while longer before we hung up.

The things she said came running back into my head as I sat there with a completely blank expression.

What if she was telling me the truth? Was Cam really cheating on me?

I can't- I'm not going to jump to conclusions. That's ridiculous!

Besides, Cam reassured me that he wasn't cheating and I'm taking his word for it.

___

Okay, so quick note: my birthday is tomorrow [6/17] and I'll probably double update(: Keep an eye out for it:)) -C x