Sunday, February 14th

Ella hasn't spoken to me in 5 days, and whenever she sees me, she avoids me.

My paranoia has been growing day by day and I feel like she really knows, or she's just mad that I lie to her.

Hopefully, it's the second one.

I never thought that this is what I'd do to her, honestly. I loved Ella so much to even do this to her, but I don't know what's coming over me.

For the past few days, an image of Ella crying, her face red, has been appearing in my mind.

Believe me, I wanted to stop doing this to Ella, but I didn't know how to do so. Sophie was the girl who knew how to relieve my frustration, but Ella was just messing with me.

I wanted to wait for Ella, I really did, but then Sophie came along and I felt like she's the one I could call for sexual relief.

This was a really hard decision to make.

This thought kept running through my head, but I'd always push it aside.

Anyways, I grabbed my phone and texted Ella, to let her know that I'm taking her out, since today was Valentine's Day.

"El, get ready. I'm taking you out to make up for not spending enough time with you. Be ready in 5 minutes. I love you, see you in a bit.(:"

I set my phone down and quickly got dressed into something much more appropriate other than sweats and a sweater.

And, of course, my plan was to take her to get some food to-go and maybe go to the park.

The sky was getting dark, but we both loved the night sky, so I thought now would be the best time.

Ella replied to my message, thankfully, after a few minutes.

"Alright, see you in a bit. Love you too, Cam(:"

She may be upset with me, but I know how to stop her from being mad.

*

My car was parked in front of her house as I waited.

She came out a few minutes later with a pair of high waisted shorts and a white tank top with a navy blue cardigan and her white converse.

When she got in the car, I kissed her cheek and drove off to the closest McDonald's to get some food.

*

We got the food and drove off to the park.

Right now, it was currently 7:20 at night, which means the park was clear.

I got out of the car and walked over to the other side of the car to help Ella.

Okay, I'll be honest. I was doing most of this just because I was guilty. Yeah, I did love Ella to the moon and back and I'd do anything, but I'm mostly guilty about everything.

She was only showing light smiles all day and I didn't like how it was.

We walked over to a table that was by a tree and set our food down.

This may seem dangerous, but I'm sure this park was safe, considering I've been here a ton of times as a child.

Once we got settled and started eating, Ella looked at me and her smile grew bigger.

"Hm?" I looked up and she sighed with a smile, "This is nice."

I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, that's why I chose to come here. And besides, it's Valentine's."

She was looking around and up at the sky, where the moon was shining brightly.

"I miss this place."

"Me too."

Flashback

It was year '06 when Ella and I ran around the park as her dog, Cupcake, chased after us. She was a fast dog.

We were both laughing so hard. The smile on Ella's face was what I live for.

I was in front of her as I ran and I ended up tripping, Ella falling on top of me.

She was slowly leaning in to... kiss me?

But I turned my face to the left, causing her to kiss my cheek. She pulled away and looked at me embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry.." she trails off as she got off of me. I looked at her and smiled before kissing her cheek.

"No need to worry about it, El."

Flashback End

We were both staring up we the sky, sitting on the table instead of the chairs.

The stars were brightly shining above us and it was beautiful.

Ella was so caught up in looking at them that she didn't realize me looking at her, until a few moments later.

A smile appeared on her face and she leaned in and kissed me.

The smile that was on her face remained there for the rest of the night...

That made me realized... I loved her. I can't hurt her.

I need to find a way to fix this.