A Token or two.

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

I know you wish that nobody ever loved me
I feel useless when I'm never making money~

◾◾◾

Czar tapped his fingers against the wide table in his meeting room, it was a mildly dark room 5 floors down in one of his 5 stars hotels in his favourite russian city. Saint Petersburg weather promised of snowy night.

Tonight was important, it'll allow him to get a step closer to his goal. His ultimate goal.

All his friends and associates he works with were here, he checked everyone's face in a face wearing no expression, his beautiful grey blueish orbs held an icey look his body so alert, he was determined to get what he wants.

He knew he got them where he wanted them to be, he has done too well.

Everyone wondered why's the Russian Don holding a meeting that wasn't expected at all.

"Dear friends tonight we gather here because there's many changes that'll have to be done to make our work fluid and smooth, as you all know the gangs in Belarus, Poland, maldova, Bulgaria, some parts of turkey, Netherlands and since the Don of Denmark died a street war has been going on as you've all heard and know"

he posed and took a look at all the twenty eight member of his alliance, most of them are older than him, except a few. But he was an exception he started everything from scratch with the help of his uncle and cousin.

He glanced at his smiling platinum haired cousin. Elvin rarely smiles but he was too excited about getting new territories under his name, he has been waiting for this opportunity for years, he wanted to have Denmark under him. He wanted to spread his business in northern Europe.

Czar knew his cousin matched his cold looks, they both are similar even though they are so different, but their greed for more power more money made them even closer and for that they often agree.

"We've already started moving to stop these useless street wars, as some of you voiced their concerns about such matters to either me, Mr Degenhardt and Mr De la Vega. We three decided to clean the streets of the previous countries I've mentioned"

"And for what price, we all know you three aren't exactly into charity work"

Czar smirked, Don Sebastian Venditto wasn't exactly a fan of him and it showed on the Don's face. Czar smirked while looking at the tan man, his face with the long scar from his nose to his neck, the piercing hazel eyes and the permanent scowl on his face. His face showed exactly how much he dislikes Czar, how he managed to always get everyone to agree on his terms he and his cousin.

"We of course will take a token or two"

"And what's exactly a token or two" said the head of the lumière organised crime Julian Monet.

Czar glanced at the old French man, french in his opinion were comfortable to deal with even if they whine a lot and seem to love complaining. He never had to deal with the French actually his consigliere took care of such deals and they never seemed to complain about his deals or products.

" By a token I mean every big insignificant deal goes through me, Mr Degenhardt and Mr De la Vega depending on which one of us will be responsible of the country, every deal gets taxed by 10%, also I'll rise the prices by 5% which is a low rise for a Hella of a job, you can take my deal and go on with your deals smoothly or you can keep losing money and deals to some street gangs. Up to you."

He saw shock in almost everyone's face except his cousin and friend, he relaxed in his seat.

Everyone seemed to be in deep thoughts. It took more than 10mins before he heard a voice.