Restraint.

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

Do you mean it when you say my name~

◾◾◾

Life often throws unexpected events in our faces to deal with, sometimes we make the wrong turns which leads to the wrong path. And regret visites making life unbearable, a pity full life is like a tumour growing daily and fastly under the right conditions.

And that's how her life has been for the past couple years, regretting leaving her family, even though it wasn't the perfect happy family but at least her mother and siblings comforted her, were there for her. Even though her father the callous stone faced man wasn't there emotionally, the strict man made them move every so often because of his shady work that she never understood yet she still loved him beyond measures.

Growing up Janna was the scared little girl who didn't dare voice her concerns or complain, the daddy is proud of you type of girl. She dressed how her father wanted, talked how he wanted, attended law school like he wanted. Until she met Liam.

Mr Malcolm Davis, the strong personality overpowered her fragile one and dominated her, for years she didn't have the right to speak up, then Liam appeared and gave her an ultimatum either move with him to Lymington or their relationship is over. 
Too in love and too sick of doing whatever her father's says, too tired of having to adapt to every unexpected thing that happens in her life... She left home hoping for a free life, a life she can control... but sadly that did not happen, destiny had other plans.

Janna wiped her tears and stood watching her face with judged eyes, a judgemental person she is, especially towards herself. In front of the vanity mirror she stood abasing herself for having a weak personality, for wanting others to take lead... For wanting to go back couple years ago... For missing the one man she could never have.

A man that she meant little to, he gave her hope and took it away leaving her in his house, a house he barely sees, a man that doesn't trust her because she hid his USB. A man she wanted but didn't want her, a man she wanted to see badly to feel a type of safe.

Rino told her that some bad men are after her and that's why she's here.
She sighed deeply remembering the last time she was wearing the little black dress.. was he jealous is the question puzzling her mind for the past three days.

Staying up late and replaying the whole scene from different angles like a dramatic show, re-feeling his hand on her waist. Then his palms on her naked shoulders, his eyes devouring her whole body and threatening her with the basement, and she still liked him, she still wanted to seduce him despite everything, she wanted to have his attention, her kidnapper's heart, the man she saw his threats as a jealousy romantic gestures. She smiled despite the burning eyes, she grinned at her reflection whispering to herself

'You're his daughter, just as sick as your father', she moved to the bathroom repeating to herself with a grin

.
..

It was a long night for Czar, handling his clubs business was something he had no patience to do especially if it's dealing with a manager that has been stealing, he despised thieves and didn't hold back from getting his fists tainted with blood. The tired sleep depraved man sighed deeply getting out of his car and walked to his favourite house, the mansion he has been avoiding for few days.
His eyes lifted scooping over his mansion windows, 3am yet her room lights were on, he moved his eyes to the balcony and there she was testing his volition. His eyes softned she was staring back at him wearing a white short robe, a robe he could see the white silky nightie reaching to the middle of her thighs.