Surrender.

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

I know that you see me, time's gone by
Spend my whole life runnin' from your flashin' lights~

◾◾◾

The strong  metallic taste filled her mouth, anxiety and confusion filled her heart, her hand shook holding Yolya's phone.
Biting the insides of her mouth looking at the picture she never would've expected to see, especially after yesterday's events.

She was aware Yolya's eyes were on her, and she fought to keep her features neutral as her eyes looked at the couple, Czar handsome as always tall, strong and on his arms there was a tall girl wearing a light blue gown. She once again bit the inides of her mouth repeating to herself that she was a fool falling for a player's words.

She gave Yolya her phone back and said

"They look good together, is she his girlfriend"

Yolya blinked her eyes and said after a while

"He doesn't take girlfriends"

Janna nodded her head and bitterly said

"It doesn't seem like they are less than a couple, is she a model"

"I think she owns some cosmetic products company"

Janna nodded her head and with a trembling heart and hands she sipped her tea, and faked a smile not wanting to appear weak.

The kiss she thought was special felt like a distant memory, her stomach knotted and her throat dryed. Sipping more tea to calm down her insides, memories of last night made her mind curse her heart treachery. She listened to her failure of a heart,  saw things and heard what she thought his eyes said. She wanted to be his and him to be hers, but men like him never settle for one woman, especially naïve women like her.

..
.

Waking up next to the blonde Russian he often takes as an arm candy put him in a weird bitter mood, walking to the shower with a boisterous mind, a head full of thoughts that circled around one woman, Janna.
He punched the wall of the shower regretting spending a night with Alla, drunk fucking a woman... his mind trickered him into thinking she was the woman he longed for.

Czar got out of the shower, he glanced towards the bed to find a still sleeping Alla. He shook his head and started dressing.

Taking a long hard look at his reflection in the mirror he frowned before putting his Breguet watch on and grabbing his two guns.

Outside the hotel suite stood Souta and Ilyass waiting for him, they nodded their heads and the three men walked to the elevator.

"Get the plane ready, we leaving after my meeting with Elvin and Gustavo"

Souta nodded and took his phone out to give orders through his cell phone.

The car ride to Elvin central hospital was silent, both men knew not to bother their boss's series of thoughts.

He closed his eyes and his mind took him on a walk in memory lane where his mother's last words repeated like a TV show soundtrack, and Janna's face smiled at him making him forget his tragedy.

Ilyass's voice informing him they are at the hospital brought him back to reality.

..
.

The three men shared a glass of whiskey updating eachother on their deals and businesses, as usual Gustavo's talkative nature dominated Elvin's office.