Catching.

If you like this chapter please vote ♡

All I want is someone I can't resist~

◾◾◾

It was his second pack of cigarettes, 6am and he's still out with his men waiting for the man he's been looking for. He usually relays on his men to fix such matters but since the bastard ran away gave up his girlfriend and had pictures of his family and informations of his shipments routes.

He will have to take his life in return for the anger he caused him, nobody takes what belongs to him and tonight finally he gets to catch him, get what's his back, extract informations about how he got his hands on the pictures and by then he'll hand him to Elven.

Three weeks now, he even had to kidnap to get to him. He didn't like kidnapping but if he had to he'd do anything to get a step closer to what he wants, and in his line of work all was fair.

The motherfucker messed with him, it wasn't a huge deal but he crossed him and for that he'll die. He took his woman but it seemed like he didn't care and it seems like she's getting used to staying in his villa, his men, and he does not like it, he had to send Rino and Jessi away to catch the Moreira and threatened the rest of his men to cut all their contacts with her or else.

He the man or aches of a man who spent all his life alone, he felt alone. He had no parents for more than thirty years now.
he's always has been a dead man for a long time.

His ears perked up to his men mentioning her name.

"Remember when this fool sang while baking cookies with Jan"

Czar scowled at the nickname Jessi uses.

"Man stop, plus I did it out of hospitality. Poor girl alone in a place filled with killers"

"Rino, if I haven't seen you skinning a man alive I'd have thought you were empathetic for real"

"I have empathy for beautiful innocent ladies though"

Both Rino and Jessi laughed until they saw the scowl on their boss's face.

He frowned remembering how his men seemed to take her presence as an amusement. He sometimes hears her laughs with Rino and he doesn't like how distracting she is to his men, he doesn't like that Rino follows her around like a lost puppy, it makes him want to send her away and teach his men a lesson or two.

One of the reasons he's trying to deal with her joke of a boyfriend as soon as possible is getting rid of her. He never liked when his men get distracted, they can have girlfriends, get off in his many many brothels but never get distracted at work especially when they are supposed to be training and guarding any of his properties including the low key villa of his.

The antic villa, he didn't like spending much time on it since it was the only building that reminded him of who he is, his darkness.

Czar preferred to never stay in Lymington unless it's a deal in England he should handle himself. But since he wasn't busy and was content with how his last deal went he came back with his consiglier and few of his men to his smallest house in his collection which is this villa.

What he didn't expect to meet is the talkative brown haired woman that seemed to make his men sport big smiles around her and for that he thought of locking her in that bedroom but decided against it when he tasted her food and the feelings she brought with her presence.

Her food and the way she sometimes smiles at him surprised him, the Napoleon cake he tasted earlier lingered on his tongue reminding him of the unforgettable gesture that shook him.