Lies & Longing.

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well, that's alright because I love the way you lie~

◾◾◾

Standing in the warm room Janna froze with tears in her eyes shaking, cursing herself for not telling him before that she had the USB, she was scared of his reaction and shocked by him finding out, she wanted to tell him but fear stopped her every time. She smiled bitterly and with quivering lips she repeated loudly to herself to never hide anything from such dangerous people ever again.

With tears burning her cheeks she wiped her eyes harshly and moved to her closet to pick the first decent dress she saw, a royal blue wrap dress with split sleeves. She pulled the USB from a shoe box, standing in front of the mirror she bit her lips and wiped more of her tears breathing in and out deeply trying to calm herself.

.  .
Czar glanced at his watch 'five minutes left', smoking a cigar he remembered the time he figured out she was the one hiding the USB

▪️▪️
Flashback

Czar took a long look at Rino

"Bring her to my office"

"Yes boss"

"I want you to go into her room when she's in my office, you're gonna look for an usb in a pink small jar inside her closet, it's inside one of her shoe boxes"

Czar stopped for a second before continuing

"You're going to empty it into a laptop and put it back in its place. Do you hear me, one small mistake and you'll never be able to have kids ever"

Czar raised his eyebrow at Rino's confusion that turned to shock which quicky dissolved.

"Yes boss"

Czar walked to his office waiting for her.

end of flashback

..
The moment he glanced at his watch is the moment she knocked on his door, she opened the door with an obvious fear on her face, she put the USB on his desk and with a trembling voice she whispered

"I swear I didn't know it was yours, Liam came home one night and I found it in his jacket with a receipt of things he bought for a woman, I thought it has something to do with the woman so I kept it"

She swallowed hardly and spoke again

"I didn't see what's inside it until the night before I got kidnapped, and I still didn't understand anything it was just maps and foreigner words. But when you said he stole money and an USB I didn't dare bring it up I was afraid you'd sell me to human traffickers... I thought Rino would find it while bringing me my stuff I asked for but they never looked into my things it seems "

And with shaking body she kept whispering she's sorry.

Czar sighed deeply, he wanted to comfort her but any sort of intimacy is going to put ideas in her head and he was trying to avoid that especially since there's an enemy looking for her.

After few minutes of him listening to her sobs he spoke with a cold voice

"If you ever hide anything from me ever again I'll throw you in the basement"

She nodded her head biting her luscious lips hard.

"Alright stop crying"

He took a long look at the knees length royal blue dress, it was figure flattering yet modest. His eyes were lost on her own, the honey set of eyes that made him  moving on the right path to the ObsessionVille. Her sobs put him on the edge, and for the first time he scared her beyond the cold scary façade