Trois amoureuses

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

Tell me why I can't be there where you are there's something missing in my heart ~

◾◾◾

4pm Saint Petersburg

"I swear to God if she stabs another boy in school I'll ask Mr Erling to keep her in the basement for a whole month"

Janna laughed

"Alexandra is really wild it seems"

Yolya sighed and said "don't let the innocent sweet face fool you"

Janna grinned remembering how innocent Alexandra looked, deep blue eyes a porcelain skin and light brown hair, Alex was such a sweet girl and janna can't help defending her.

"Although I think Rino ruined her, he keeps teaching her all these stupid fighting moves... She even wants to work under Mr Erling... My sister is so weird"

Janna sipped her tea admiring the tea room, and admiring more the beautiful inside and outside Yolya, along her stay she got to know the twenty nine winters old brunette. Often times in mornings and after lunch they spend hours talking or just watching TV.

"Well Yolya the boy tried forcing her into a kiss"

Yolya sighed "but stabbing... She didn't have to do that"

Janna chuckled "she was just defending herself"

Yolya poured another cup of tea, and both girls fell into a comfortable silence drinking tea and tasting the multiple different types of biscuits, a quiet comfortable tea session yet minds were occupied, a pregnant silence birthing little thoughts about men they fell for, men that have annoyingly dangerous jobs. To like a man that doesn't see you is painful but to like a man that lived a fast  reckless life is like executing your heart.

Both heads turned towards the door curious about the person breaking the silence and no other than Alexei followed by a petite woman no taller than 5'3, puzzlement dominated in a show of what is going on. 
Alexei holding her hand was a clear as a glass sign that she was with him.
Janna and Yolya exchanged looks and cynically watched Alexei pull a chair for her.

Alexei cleared his throat "this is Catalina"

He glanced her way and just like he thought she wasn't happy with the simple introduction, Catalina with knitted or a raised eyebrow meant trouble. He added with a smile

"Lina is my girlfriend"

Both girls said a hey to a smiling Catalina, taking notice of who really is the one dominating the relationship.

"I'm gonna leave her with you two ladies, I have to attend the meeting"

"Of course Alexei we'll keep her company" Janna winked at Catalina and the three women smiled to eachother.

Alexei excused himself, and there were three women looking at eachother.

Yolya broke the silence "I'm Yolya and this is Janna"

"Nice to meet you, you look so beautiful"

"Nice to meet you too Catalina and you look really gorgeous, I love the outfit" Janna said smiling.

Yolya then spoke "do you want some tea"

"No, thank you. I don't drink tea"

Yolya said a small okay.

"So how did you meet Alexei"

Catalina giggled "we actually met in a bar in Brazil, some man was trying to assault me. I kneed him and he pushed me really hard I fell into Alexei.. I actually fell twice near him.. I was so scared.. drunk men can be really dangerous... I think Alexei sensed I was scared because I was about to cry... I think I was already crying.. I'm not sure... I don't remember.... But anyways he punched the other man so fucking hard I thought he died" Catalina chucked "and then he helped me up and took me for a coffee and we ended up having breakfast together.. he took me home... and after that we had dinner and here we are"