Seven deadly Devils.

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

I play the game to win, I'm not losing
Opps know my address, I'm not moving~

◾◾◾

The seven ghost devils followed their boss wherever he went like an invisible shadow, seven men with eyes dead like zombies as Max likes to call them.

- Souta Oshima the Japanese hitman, a man no taller than 5'7 feets but with so much strength and wit. He was so smart, looked like a regular 9 to 5 banking guy yet deadly.
Yon Che Song the North Korean mystery, nobody knew how Czar met him yet he was one of the few men he trusted and liked a lot.
Ilyass Taoui the Moroccan funny yet most crazy out of the seven, Czar met him in Italy, he traded him for one of the Giordano family members. Ilyass is known for his love of beautiful young women.
Matheo Mallas the Greek geek guy who has a weird obsession with Missiles and Flails.
Abram Zima russian blood thirsty killer, the whole nation thought he died while he faked his death to join Czar and be one of his knights in exchange for killing as many people as he likes.
And finally Arnaud and Arsène Adou the ivory coast born twins. Both crazy as hell, obsessed with collecting dwarf skulls and axes.-

The seven men Czar was very proud of having, always following him wherever he went. Yet barely anyone can tell where they were except Czar.

..
.
Helsinki, Finland 4:27am

Czar got out of the Finnish club after a busy evening filled with arm and drug deals, he shook the owner of the club's hand with a void face and walked to his car, he looked to his left where Matheo was on his bike waiting for his boss's car to start moving. On his right stood Alexei holding his phone with a frown. Czar drew out a cigarette and got in the car, Alexei closed the door before getting in front near the driver.

Czar rested his head after the long night filled with women, alcohol and deals, the life he always wanted. His mind travelled to the time where he was a twelve years old boy working for the Turk mob, trained by them for couple years him and Elvin was something he never regretted.

The Turkish mob were the warmest yet the cruelest according to him, they'd welcome you in with warm smiles and Kunafa and through your second bite of the heavenly sweets a bullet would be right in your throat. The memories flooded his mind making him smirk thanking them for teaching him his famous technic two bullets, one in the head and the others right in the throat.
Alexei warm voice filled the car bringing him up to their reality

"Brother the shipment we sent to Belgium has been attacked"

Czar smirked " So they received my small present"

The bait shipment Czar planned succeeded, he gave the shipment information to his insideman, the Moreira bit the bait and Czar made his next move, to get the support of the members, he didn't fear them yet he didn't want to have to kill them for interfering.

Alexei nodded his head and made calls for their next move.

Czar rested his eyes the light brown eyes appeared in his head. He clinched his jaw cursing himself and the beautiful set of eyes owner, remembering the looks she gives him, the night he watched her make his favourite cake for him made him sigh deeply. It's been more than six weeks, six long weeks he spent every night watching her sleeping or crying or just out in her balcony. Six weeks of her enthralling herself in his mind, impregnating the need to watch her deep in his head bearing the still born obsession.
He knew he didn't love her, yet he was almost crushing his teeth with the idea of her laughing or cooking for someone else.