Dovetail.

If you like this chapter please vote ♡

That kinda loving turns a man to a slave
That kinda loving sends a man right to his grave~

◾◾◾

Would God answer prayers of a sinful man, accept his thankful words.
Would God forgive the filthy sinning creatures of his.
All the blood he spilled to get where he is, the blood of the bad and the innocents. The blood he never regretted and will never regret spilling.
He is where he belongs, he will get where he wants. Avenging his dead parents.

Revenge was on his mind awake or asleep until a set of light brown eyes stormed into his life.

Smoking a cigarette in the balcony of her bedroom, he didn't know if he should be full of joy for having her as his, or full of sorrow for breaking his promise to himself. He never wanted to drag the innocent woman into his life, but he couldn't help keeping her by his side. 

Disappointed by the little resistance his heart put, she got in. After years and years of denying anyone his heart.

He sighed and smiled slightly at the thought of the beautiful face he left sleeping, he wanted to do more than kiss and hold the tempting body, yet he couldn't. A woman like her is so much different than a mistress.

She is the answer to a prayer he never prayed. No more being alone, no more choosing a lie. He'll adapt to a raw pure woman like hers and protect her with his life.

He closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh morning air. Couldn't sleep at all, thinking and rethinking everything, wondering if he should hire more guards since she's his responsibility for good now.

He heard the light foot steps sneaking behind him, her scent made him smile lightly before he felt the smooth arms on his shoulders and her lips kissing his cheek and whispering good morning

He opened his eyes looking into hers and in a swift move she was on his lap with surprised open lips, the perfect opportunity for him to kiss her.

"Stop morning breath"

He smirked and whispered in her ear
"I don't care"

She put a hand on her lips denying him, the evil smirk warned her of what's coming.

His ticklish attacks on her waist made her burst into crazy laughter, she tried hard to push on his shoulders but they never budged.

Her laughs eventually died when he stopped, lost in her she saw him. Did she have that much affect over him just hearing her laugh.

She smiled and said "are you okay"

"I'm okay, just thankful"

Surprised by his answer "why thankful"

His hands squizzed her ass and with a smirk he replied "thankful to God for giving me a chance"

She did not understand but decided to not ask any more questions, wanting badly to talk about the blonde woman she saw yet she didn't want to break the little moment they are sharing.

She wasn't a good liar, her face was a clear instruction book to him, and right this moment he knows she was upset.
His finger touched the scowling brown forehead, puzzled by his gentle move to ease her forehead, she waited for his next words patiently