Red Snow.

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

This is nothing to relate to, even if you try~

◾◾◾

Blood tainted the white beautiful snow covering his medium villa, the flower forest and the Seym river were his escape from the world to relax or to torture.

With closed eyes he was sitting in a camping chair listening to the symphony made of cries from the four shady Brazilian men who entered his country. A long night it was, he spent most of it enjoying the nice calm view of a full moon and a sparkling icy river, he grew tired by the hours of not hearing what he wanted to hear from these men and he had no patience for a slow torture, so he requested Abram and Che Song to get the informations he wanted.

Behind him stood the two members of his seven most trusted guards alongside guards, the smell of acid and blood put a smile on his face, Yon She Song was known to love using acid on his victims skin, eyes, noses and most favourably their throats.

Che song the innocent looking man out of all seven moved in jubilant way with an attractive smile on his face, despite his innocent beautiful calm features his soul was the most pernicious and aberrant, he reminded him of his cousin Elvin although Elvin was far more dark and evil.

Abram was smoking a cigar and humming a happy child song tone, Abram the gentleman, women loved how he treats them, the real definition of a gentleman, he loved women a lot and he always supported them and their rights, yet he was a real monster, blood everywhere, fingers, toes, ears.. his ecstacy was taking a long proud look of the bloody painting he created.

Czar sighed remembering how bloody it gets when Abram and Gustavo meet.

The sun shines making the icy river glow like a beautiful sparkling diamond, he signed for his men to get rid of the four useless low guards Moreira sent them to taste the water. He walked back to his villa, a guard approached him

"Boss Miss Alla is here"

Czar walked to the backdoor, and there she was the blonde beauty, wearing white lingerie and a white fluffy robe that hid absolutely nothing. There she was the distraction he needed from his work and most likely the baby blue eyes are the cure to the pure honey eyes.

She jumped on him and whispered

"I missed you baby"

He sighed

"Weren't you mad like a few months back"

She moved her eyes to look into his and whispered

"I missed you so I came back"

He put her down and said with a cold voice

"As long as you don't pull the same old committment bullshit"

She nodded her head and bit her lip.

Czar frowned and said

"What did you do to your lips"

She chuckled "big lips are the new trend don't you like them baby"

Remembering a set of naturally curvy lips he probably will never have he sighed before pushing the thought so far back.

"We'll see"

She chuckled and held his arm while walking to the bedroom.

..

Max frowned at Alexei

"What the fuck bro.... Vali... There was no one left but Vali... You know I hate that kid he's a sociopath for fuck sake Alexei.."