A sweet tooth.

-If you like this chapter please vote ♡-

I don't know if I can be alone again

I don't know if I can sleep alone again~

◾◾◾

Janna sat on her bed looking at the pendant holding her family picture, she remembered her grandma always telling her you'll get hurt often cause you're a good person, and good people get hurt often.

She was the eldest, she had a brother and a little sister, often misses them but she can't reach out, her father wanted nothing to do with her. She left university to be with Liam, she was too dumb, too naive, too young. Ended up picking a man she thought will give her the world over her family who raised her, feed her and cared for her, to end up with a man who chose something he stole over her.

And here she is, in a strange house with killers. She was scared hearing screams, seeing blood on their shirts, but she had to play tough and at the end she's starting to adapt, her dad praised her always for her strange ability to adapt, when they moved to a new town, she knew no one, she got bullied often because she looked strange, a little brown girl in a town when there's barely any black people, but she just adapted and made friendships.

Because of her dad's job they had to move every couple years and she always  adapted even if it means forcing herself to move forward.

And once again she was put in such situation, although this time there was a certain someone who confused her and an ex boyfriend who changed completely and she was starting to doubt her ability to adapt.

She was living with killers and kidnappers, she cooked for them, cracked silly jokes with them and even friended some of them. She believed she's no longer a good person and the pain she feels is well deserved now.

A single tear dropped from her red swollen eyes, she wiped her tear and walked to the shower.

Janna stood near the kitchen watching Mr Erling as she likes to call him making his coffee, she knew he liked his coffee black without any sugar. Although he always made sure to have a piece of cake every morning.

He had a sweet tooth and she liked how it made him seem kind of human. He was cold,looked cold but he liked sweets and food in general.

She made sure to make Rino talk about the boss often so she can figure out his likes and dislikes.

"Are you just gonna stand there and watch me make my coffee"

She was taken back by his words, she wasn't wearing heels but he still figured out she was there, observing him.

"Interesting choice of perfume"

'So that's how he knew it was me' she thought.

"So you like gourmand perfumes"

"I love everything sweet"

She walked to the kitchen table and sat down watching him move. She didn't want to spoil the rare moment complimenting her so she stayed quiet.

To her he looked like a tempting devil that she feared but gravitated towards like a moth to the flame, he was dangerous and danger is what she craves to feel alive.

She watched his big hands holding the cup of coffee, he sat in front of her. Drinking his coffee and eating the cookies she made yesterday, she smiled.

He arched his eyebrow

"What's so funny now Miss Davis"

"Did you like the cookies Mr Erling"

"They are alright"

She fake pouted and for the first time she saw him half smile. It was such a small smile but it made her heart skip couple beats, he was such a good looking man but she had no time or heart for falling for the the flame master.

"So What's your favourite cake Mr Erling"

"Napoleon cake"

She thought she could catch him by surprise but he answered her without thinking. She nodded her head.

"Oh I've tasted it once, it was soo good"

"You should taste the ones made in Russia"

"Do you think that'll be a different experience than the one I had here"

"Yes"

She nodded her head while she looked at his eyes that resembled a stormy day. So grey yet blue she wanted to talk about cakes more but Max appeared spoiling her rare moment with the boss, she glared at him and he didn't even seem to acknowledge her.

"Boss we have a small issue in Moldova"

She felt her face getting heated by the way he eyed her before leaving.

Janna spent most of her day in the garden, flowers circling her made her feel a bit at ease. Rino is nowhere to be seen, she tried to have few conversations with the guards but they all seem to treat her as an invisible and Max can't stand her for some reason and here she thought he could be her ally.

She closed her eyes and laid down on the grass embracing her loneliness once again, she was used to staying alone. She didn't know why she's ticked off by everyone ignoring her, being alone again made her want to cry and scream, she hated being alone.

She wondered if anyone remembers her, her family, the man who left her to kidnappers. She laughed bitterly to herself.

She sat alone in the kitchen table eating by herself, guards were outside and she felt so strange being in an empty house for the first time in few weeks. She didn't know what's going on and that made her lose her appetite.

'this is getting to me' she thought.

Janna knew the boss told them to stay away from her and she hated that she had no other option but to just sit in her room all day long or try and run. Running wasn't an option, she didn't even want to think of what'll do to her if she tried to run.

'I can't give up yet' she whispered.

It was around 4am when Czar was sitting in his security room office smoking a cigar and reading some paperwork for his legal businesses, he noticed the dim kitchen lightening up, he thought it was Max, but instead of the tall manly figure he saw a feminine thin one wearing a cute lime pyjamas.

He watched her getting ingredients out and started mixing them.

He watched her with confusion trying to fathom what was going on with her cooking in dawn in such graceful moves that captivated the heart he thought was dead.

'what is she making'  were all he could think about as he stared at the screen annoyed at the video quality that didn't grant him the pleasure of seeing her detailed.

She was there for more than 2 hours, he knew she was baking, his eyes switched between her and the contracts for half an hour before he gave up and focused on the tall woman.

A part of him wanted to stay and watch but his heart kept telling him to go enjoy her company. Just when he surrounded to his heart he got a phone call.

"Boss we found Liam"

He smiled wickedly before hanging up, right when he glanced back to the screen. She was gone.

'Seems like destiny is saying no'

He sighed before picking up his gun and going out of his security room.

Hey dolls

This was a chill chapter. Just wanted to explain what she's going through emotionally.
I hope you've enjoyed, please leave your comments. And if you enjoyed it please vote. ♡