Boyfriends

- Yungi

You were straddling Mingi's lap as he sat against his headboard making out with you. His hands firmly gripped your ass, your hands tangled in his hair, the kissing getting more and more heated by the moment. You pulled his shirt off and started kissing his long neck and jaw.

"Mingi are you busy?" Yunho comes in but you continue kissing down Mingi's neck and jawbone.

"Sorta why?" Mingi replied pulling you closer and squeezing your ass harder causing you to moan and then giggle.

Yunho watched Mingi's hand run all over your back and watched as you kissed Mingi's neck and jawline while Mingi smirked.

"Um... um... I forgot what I came here for..." Yunho rubs the back of his neck embarrassed.

You noticed the slight bulge in his pants and smirked.

"So Yunho when's the last time you had a good BJ?" You climbed off Mingi and sat in front of Yunho on the bed while he stood by the door.

"Um... well..." he started but Mingi cut him off.

"Dude just join us" you smirked up at Yunho as you put your hands on his hips and moved him closer to you. You pulled his shorts and underwear down taking his semi in your hand and pumping your hand a few times.

"I promise this isn't the reason I came in here!" He started to panic but as soon you wrapped your lips around his tip his mouth fell open and his eyes rolled back.

Mingi watched for a few seconds but was way too turned on by the sight of his girlfriend sucking off his best friend. Mingi pulled Yunho's shirt off and started kissing him. You pulled away and pushed Yunho on the bed as you started undressing. Mingi wrapped his hand around Yunho's cock and started stroking slowly.

"God Mingi she's perfect!" Yunho groaned watching Mingi shove his tongue down my throat. Mingi pulled away from you and pulled Yunho up to kiss him as well.

"I hope you haven't forgotten your place since it's been a while," Mingi says to Yunho. Your eyes widen at the realization but the mental image was pretty hot.

Yunho placed me on the bed flat on my back and laid between my legs licking a long stride between my folds with his tongue flat.

Mingi took the lube and began prepping Yunho causing him to moan and groan which caused you to jerk at the vibration on your clit.

"Ready?" Mingi asked Yunho as he aligned his tip at Yunho's entrance.

"Yes," Yunho replied on your core causing you to jerk from the vibration. Yunho's tongue slowed down until Mingi bottomed out.

"Fuck I forgot how tight you are!" Mingi grunts between thrusts. Yunho slipped two fingers into your core and quickened his tongue movements. The faster Mingi's hips went the faster his tongue moved. He moaned and groaned on your core which caused you to moan and get closer to your orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum" Yunho moaned causing you to cum which caused Mingi to cum and Yunho followed.

Yunho kept eating you out as Mingi stroked Yunho's cock and kept pounding into him until you all got sensitive from overstimulation.

You all lay in Mingi's bed wrapped up in each other's bodies.

"Are you two okay?" Mingi asked between us Kissing Yunho's forehead and kissing the top of my head. Yunho's head was on Mingi's shoulder while I laid my head on his chest.

"Yes..." Yunho said shyly.

"Well welcome to our relationship you are now my other boyfriend!" You laughed causing Mingi to laugh as well.

"You are kidding right?" Yunho laughed as well with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"No I was dead serious but you know it's all up to you." Yunho thought about it for a moment. He leaned up and kissed Mingi slowly. You could see Yunho and Mingi's tongues tease each other for a few seconds before Yunho leaned over and kissed you as well the same way. His kiss was soft and warm.

"That's a yes!" He whispered on your lips.