- Chapter 1 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kerem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's past 11 o'clock in the morning. I'm finally going back to Istanbul after an exhausting trip to the United States to do some modeling work, some meetings about new projects and to see my family of course.

I'm waiting in front of the timetable until they announce that I can finally board my flight when something wakes me up from my thoughts. I turn to look at the floor and see a bag with its belongings on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I hear a voice say. I pick up all those belongings from the floor, without even looking at the person who had bumped into me.

I look up smiling, when my eyes see a beautiful girl with big brown eyes that looks familiar. For a moment I think I have seen her before. That girl looks at me incredulously.

"Don't worry, did you hurt yourself?"

"No, I'm sorry, I was looking at the panels and I didn't see you."

"No problem" I smile and look at the floor a bit embarrassed, I don't know why. "I think this is yours," I pick up from the floor what looked like a lip gloss.

"Ah... yes, it's mine," she laughs lightly. "You're not by any chance going to Istanbul, are you?"

"Yes I am" I smile. "On flight HNKR, the one that leaves in two hours according to the ticket."

"Good... and could you tell me where we have to board?"

"The boarding gate hasn't come out yet," I say smiling. Our eyes meet once again and I have a strange feeling. It's like suddenly feeling at home. It's strange. "I didn't introduce myself, I'm Kerem," I stand still, not sure whether to give her two kisses or shake her hand. But she takes the initiative, she smiles at me and gives me two kisses.

"I'm Hande."

There is a silence that lasts only a few seconds. She looks at me while alternating her gaze with the panel. She is really pretty. She is dressed in tight jeans, boots and a black short-sleeved T-shirt. She's holding her jacket in one hand and her bag in the other.

After a few seconds, I decide to break the silence.

"Do you travel alone?" I instantly regret it, I don't want to be nosy.

"Yes"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be nosy," I apologize for the question.

"You haven't been nosy at all," she smiles at me. "And you, are you traveling alone?"

"Yes, I do."

"Business?"

The conversation is a bit strange, both of us are talking to each other without looking at each other, we are looking at the panel waiting for our flight to be announced.

"Well... work... I had a photoshoot yesterday and throughout the week I've had some meetings about new projects," I pause and find her looking at me.

"Wow. I'm here for work too, I shot a commercial."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm an actress." She smiles looking at me. That's why I knew her face, I must have seen one of her dizis. "Hey, where are you from? You don't have a Turkish accent."

"That's because I grew up here in the United States." I can't help but laugh at her curiosity, although I want to know more about her too.

I hear the announcement and look at the screen. Finally we can board. I look at Hande and smile slightly. Without knowing how, I was walking through an airport with a woman I just met.