- Chapter 21 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KEREM~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's only been two days since I returned home with Hande and we are already back on set to continue filming Sen Çal Kapimi.

Hande and I are leaving the set after an exhausting day of work and we see several people in the set's doorways.

"What do we do if they are journalists?" I ask.

"Act normal," she caresses my face, "you don't have to pretend or show anything... act as if we were alone in the street, ok?"

"If we were alone in the street, I'd hold your hand" I say tenderly.

"You can do it if you want to," she says.

We don't have time to react when a journalist starts to ask us questions.

"Hello guys, can you confirm the rumors of your relationship?" journalist says.

"Are you together?" asked another journalist.

"Can you confirm the relationship?" They kept asking us about our relationship and Hande and I just smiled without saying anything.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I reenter that house, from which I left in a hurry a few months ago. Noche welcomes me with adoration... It seems as if no time has passed.

"I'm so hungry" Hande says, opening the fridge. How can everything go back to normal so easily? "What's wrong with you?" she looks at me with some chips in her hand.

"Nothing... nothing... I was just thinking how everything went back to normal so fast".

"Well, get used to it, because I'm not going to let you leave again" she comes dangerously close to me "come on, let's go to the living room, I can't wait to lie down on the sofa"

Lying on the couch, Niebla and Hector climb on it, standing next to us. Niebla rests his head on Hector and at that moment I realize that they are as much in love with each other as Hande and I are.

"This deserves a picture" Hande takes out her phone and takes a picture of the dogs.

"What about me?" I say jokingly.

"Hahaha" she laughs, "come on," she takes the picture. The photo deserves to be framed, really. We are both smiling, and the dogs are looking at the camera lying on the couch next to us. "I'm going to post it to Instagram," Hande says, determined. Aware of what's coming, I watch her. She looks like she feels like she's up to some mischief. "You want to read it?" she hands me the phone and I look at the photo and the caption: 'Finally home with the family' I smile helplessly.

"I love it. If we confirm our relationship, there's no turning back, you know that, don't you?"

"Yeah" she nods, "does it scare you?" she asks.

"No," she looks at me seriously, "I'm fine with it, I can't wait to show the world how much I love you" I smile.

"I can't wait either," she says, kissing my lips, "Besides we haven't confirmed anything, this is just for fun, you could post a photo too".

"You've lost your mind... definitely" I shake my head laughing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

My phone won't stop vibrating with all the notifications after Hande posted the photo, so I've opted to silence it completely. I notice how Hande keeps taking pictures of me. Her giggle gives her away again, this time I think she's messed up, but I'm happy.