- Chapter 14 -

The talk with Melisa began to drift all the time on sex topics and I ended up telling her how many orgasms I had had.

Almost at night, when I was already a little worried, I received his call.

"Hello! Are you home already?” I ask excitedly under the watchful eye of Melisa.

"Yes... there was some traffic, but everything is fine," he says laughing.

"I was starting to worry, but I didn't want to seem annoying" Melisa teases me and I decide to get up from the sofa and move to the kitchen "I miss you…”

"I miss you too, baby" he answers me with a sweet tone, "are you with Melisa?”

"Yes, here she is eavesdropping," I look out of the corner of my eye and see her peeking out.

“Say hello to her from me" I hear a giggle from Melisa from behind.

“Yeah, I will" I look at her and she hides. "Are you going to have dinner with your parents and Melis?”

"Yes, now I'll take a shower and I'll meet them in my parents house”

"Are they going to hate me? I've stolen their son…”

"I don't think anyone can hate you. By the way, if they ask me about us I don’t know what to say, I don't know how to lie, my face will turn red”

"You don't have to lie" I say laughing.

"I know... but I don't want you to think that I'm going to tell everyone around.

"I don't think that.”

"I didn't know if you wanted me to wait a little bit”

"You can tell whoever you want and you feel comfortable telling them, I trust you" I say smiling, "They're going to ask you anyway and they're going to be suspicious, because you can't lie.”

"Well, I'll tell my parents if they ask, but I will try to avoid the subject."

"I can’t wait to see you" I say.

"Me neither honey... but we’ll be together again soon" I hear how he opens his suitcase "Hey, so you give me permission to take you wherever I want next week?”

"I give you permission for whatever you want" I change my tone of voice.

"Fuck Hande, even on the phone you make me hot"

"Haha," I laugh heartily, "you're so silly!”

"Uhg, I'm so late," he says, "I'll call you later, before I go to bed, ok? Will you be awake?”

"Probably... but even if I'm not, you call me," I say.

"Okay... I miss you.”

"I miss you too”

I hang up and a silly grin returns to my lips. I stare at the screen for a few seconds until I hear Melisa coming from behind me.

"It's not right to eavesdrop on other people's conversations.”

"I know, but I had to spy on this one and I confirm it, you're in love!" she looks at me with a smile from ear to ear.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kerem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you saw Hande?" my mom asks.

"Yes," I answer without giving it too much importance, "Are you going to eat that, Melis?”