- Chapter 16 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kerem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a pleasant time chatting, Hande gets up, in her bikini, with all that entails for my health, and heads for the pool. I follow her helplessly and sit on the edge, with my swimsuit and my T-shirt still on, soaking my feet. I lose sight of her for a second and suddenly I notice something coming towards me in the water, splashing me.

"Hahaha" Hande comes out of the water laughing. "Get in here with me," she says, coming closer to me.

"No, I can't, there are kids here" I say quietly, making her laugh.

"Take off your shirt or take a swim with your clothes on," she says grabbing my feet, "It's your choice".

When the boss gives an order, the boss is obeyed, so I take off my shirt and get into the water just as she said. I approach her as she looks at me suggestively and, when I reach her, she grabs my head and pulls it under the water.

"Hey!" I say, coughing as I get out of the water.

"Oh poor thing..." she hugs my neck, laughing, "I'm jealous of kids when you play with them... I wanted to play," she says using a baby voice.

"I'm not sure you wanted to play the same game we were playing" I laugh, "You look beautiful, you know that, don't you?" She giggles shyly and I place a tender kiss on her lips.

"Kerem, when the filming starts... are you going to stay here with me? We could go to work together..." she says nervously and looks at me tenderly.

"Mmm..." I put a face of thinking about it "What are you offering me?"

"You really don't know what I'm offering you?" She makes a suggestive face.

"We can negotiate," I say, glued to her ear, "but you know I'll do whatever you want me to do."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hande~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch him and I feel like my eyes are turning into a heart shape. He's preparing everything for the barbecue, together with Doruk and Engin. For a moment I wonder if I deserve a man like him to notice me and treat me that way. Handsome, intelligent, kind, simple but elegant, humble, affectionate... he's just perfect.

"You're drooling over him," Melisa suddenly blurts out.

"He's very cute... I'm so happy for you" Nilay says, looking at me tenderly.

"On top of that, he's nice" continues Melisa "and I've already seen how he looks at you"

"Being with him feels like being in heaven" I say shyly.

"I've known you since forever and I don't think I've ever seen you like this before" Beren laughs "you are so in love".

"The truth is that I don't think I've ever been so comfortable with someone in such a short time..."

"I like him for you," Melisa says, "you deserve to be loved the way he loves you"

The barbecue is a success, I can't explain to myself how things can go so well for this man. Everything he does turns out well. He must have some defect, I can't find it, but he must have one, he can't be this perfect... otherwise I'll be scared, because I have thousands of defects.

"Don't you get tired?" I say to Kerem while everyone is eating.

"Of what?" He looks at me biting a piece of meat.

"Of doing everything perfectly."

"Everything?" I nod smilingly, "No... I don't get tired," he says with a certain cocky air.