- Chapter 18 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kerem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hande!" I scream in desperation "Fuck! Come on honey... wake up" I lay her down on the floor again. I try to wake her up as I did before, but this time it doesn't work. I take her temperature again and it has risen to 40 degrees. I try to look for her pulse and when I find it I discover that it is very low, she is clearly unconscious "come on baby... wake up" I tap her face.

"I knew this was not a good idea," Melisa says nervously.

"Mel, calm down" I hear Beren talking "let's all calm down"

"But why isn't she waking up?" Melisa says scared.

"She has a very low pulse and her fever has gone up even more... calm down, ok?" I turn to look at her "nothing is going to happen to her... come on Miyy" she still doesn't react "come on, wake up sweetheart". She starts to move and I breathe a sigh of relief. "Hande, hey..." she opens her eyes and looks at me "relax, you fainted again, but everything is fine, ok?" I speak in a sweet way so she doesn't get scared "don't try to get up please" I beg her.

Hande is still a little groggy. I take her temperature, it's still 40, she's probably going to have to spend the night in the hospital. I take her hand and she squeezes it tightly.

"Kerem..." she whispers.

"Calm down, beautiful, you'll feel better in no time."

"I need to get up..." she tries to sit up.

"No, stand still at once!" I raise my voice a little, I'm nervous because she's a stubborn girl who doesn't listen to me and I'm afraid she'll keep on fainting.

"Don't yell at me..." she whispers.

I snort. I'm about to lose my temper. I bend down caressing her face and start to leave kisses all over her.

"It's okay honey, it's just that you can't get up, it's better if you stay here for a little while, I'm sorry," I say again in a sweet voice.

"I feel very bad" she says softly.

"Don't say anything, ok? It's all right" I caress her face, "Don't worry".

"We have already prepared a car to take her to the hospital," Melisa says.

"To the hospital? But I'm fine," Hande complains.

"Hande" I bend down again "this time you're going to listen to me."

"Kerem..." she complains again.

"Trust me, it's ok".

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We arrive at the hospital and after checking her, the doctor tells us that it is better for her to spend the night there to control her fever.

Right now she is asleep in the hospital bed and I am sitting next to her. I watch her sleep and think about everything that has happened today, Defne's message, Hande getting sick and fainting twice... and that's not the worst part of the day, the worst part of the day was how Hande treated me when I tried to help her. Fuck, I care about her, but when I do she despises me.

I decide to stop thinking about the shitty day I've had today because I can already feel my anger increasing, however I can't sleep a wink all night.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hande~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enter my room after my much needed shower after all day in the hospital. I find Kerem sitting by the window in our room, pensive. I lower my head unintentionally, I feel so guilty, I have treated him so badly, he doesn't deserve it.