- Chapter 13 -

"What you mean is that you don't want a relationship, is that it?” anger has already settled in me.

"What?" she looks at me a little shocked, "I didn't say that!”

"That's what you seem to mean..." I look away "yesterday you introduced me to your friends, we spent the night together, we seem to be comfortable... and now you start telling me that our life is complicated" I shake my head "I don't understand you!"

"But I..." she snorts.

"You think too much Hande" I say without looking at her "we are getting to know each other" she looks at me "we have met in circumstances that are not real life, but if I'm comfortable with you I won't care if we travel more or less or if we spend some days apart" I sigh "the question is if you don't mind that..."

"I…” I notice she doesn't know what to say "It doesn't matter…" a frustration appears on her face.

“All I'm saying is that the best thing to do is to let things happen the way they have to" I try to explain myself.

"I don't feel like talking about this anymore," I see her get up from the grass, "Niebla, come here, we're going home!”

"Hey..." I get to her level and grab her waist. "Why can't we keep talking?”

“I don’t want to” she looks away from me "Azul, put that down and come here!”

"Come on Hande" I step in front of her without letting her walk, "let's not leave the conversation like this".

"I said I don’t want to talk," she tries to push me away.

“Hande!" I raise my voice, "All I said is that we can't know what's going to happen,"

"I don't like being taken for a fool," she grabs my arms and pushes me away, "as if you haven't thought about how difficult all this is".

“Hande" I grab her by the waist again, "Listen to me for a moment.”

"No, I'm tired of being here, can you let go of me, please?”

"Handemiyy" I start to think that maybe I didn't speak as I should. "I'm sorry if it didn't sound as I wanted to say it, ok?”

"Didn't you think about anything related to this when we left the house?” she asks me indignantly "I really don't know why I asked you... we are nothing, aren't we?”

"Aren’t we?" that last sentence pisses me off. I let go of her waist, a little angry, but I'm not willing to leave things like that. I run up to her, who is already walking with the dogs, ready to go down that mountain. "Why are you like this?" I ask as I walk quickly, "tell me...".

"Because I'm stupid... and I've already told you that I don't want to talk about it anymore.”

"Wait..." she snorts and stops walking "you're not stupid..." she smiles ironically "okay, our job is not the easiest job in the world, we'll travel a lot and there will be days that we won't see each other… and what?" I sigh "the only thing I meant before is that I like being with you..." I pause to see if she says something, but she's staring at the floor "I like you... a lot… and that's not going to change because I go back home or we don't see each other for a few days... I don't know what's going to happen between us Hande," I force her to look at me "but I do know what I want to happen... I want us to stay like this" she looks at me seriously "I’m sorry if I said something wrong earlier”

She looks at the ground again. Azul, Niebla and Noche are sitting next to us, looking at us strangely, I guess they sense that we are arguing.

Fuck... we're arguing, our first argument.