- Chapter 17 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kerem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes there, telling how they had been traveling one by one to here, Melisa called us to start working. Before we leave, I give Hande a kiss and tell her to be calm.

Before we leave to shoot, Melisa tells our guests where they can stand to watch the filming.

I start to notice that my heart is racing faster than normal. I think of Hande, of everything that had happened, of how special this is going to be for her.

"Okay, guys, ten minutes and we start," Melisa says approaching us.

"Handemiyy...." I take her hand, "calm down." Without saying anything, she hugs me.

We walk to that room that recreates the auditorium where Eda and Serkan meet for the first time, the first scene we are going to shoot today.

I don't think I've ever been so nervous. And we haven't even started filming yet.

Little by little that scene is shot until Eda leaves the auditorium and meets Serkan in the parking lot and puts the handcuffs on him.

Then Hande shoots some of the first scenes of the chapter, where Eda appears with her aunt in her house.

When we finish with that scene we continue with the others, we don't shoot the series in order so it's a bit messy, but it's certainly a special day and very nice to see how this project is coming to life, and in my opinion it's coming along very well.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hande~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was going perfect. Now we are shooting the last scene of the first episode, where Serkan is going to give a speech to the journalists.

The moment comes when I have to walk to the stage where Kerem is and kiss him, the director shouts for us to continue with the kiss for several seconds. Kerem, I mean Serkan, grabs me by the waist and sticks me to him making the kiss more intense, more spellbinding.

There comes a moment when the director shouts that we can stop now and despite that I don't care and I continue kissing him.

I end the kiss some seconds after and he smiles against my lips. It's a way of telling everyone that we are together, although I think everyone already knew it.

The applause from everyone there booms in my ears.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After more than ten hours of filming we call it a day.

I am not wrong when I say that I think this has been the best day of my life, I have returned to work on what I love doing an incredible role, I work with my best friends and with the love of my life, and to support us the first day our family and our friends from the island has come.

Without a doubt, life is smiling at me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kerem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment we finish shooting, I feel exhausted, but at the same time with full energy, it's a strange but exciting feeling. Hugs begin to be distributed among everyone to celebrate the end of the first day's shooting.