- Chapter 11 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kerem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some more time in the pool talking, we decided to go out of the water.

The truth is that Hande's friends are very nice.

As we get out of the pool, I glance sideways at Hande, without being too aware that I'm once again analyzing her body. She lies wordlessly on the towel.

"Kerem, could you do me a favor?" She looks at me with a mocking face.

"Yes of course," I say.

"Could you bring me my sunglasses, please?" She looks at me smiling.

"Where are they?”

"In my room..." She makes a face like she's doing something naugthy. I get up to bring her glasses.

"On top of the bedside table," I hear her shout from the garden.

I go into her room and inhale that scent, it smells like her. I stay a moment observing the room. A king sized bed presides over the bedroom, with a gray headboard, sober, elegant. A huge closet on the left and a bright window on the right. A plasma TV is placed in the furniture in front of the bed. As I reach for her glasses, a voice almost startles me.

"Do you like my room or what?”

"Fuck Hande..." I complain, "you almost killed me... What are you doing here?”

"I wanted to see how gentlemanly you are with me," she smiles and approaches me, "Can you gave me my glasses?”

She stands in front of me, without moving and manages to make me nervous, but I'm not going to give in.

"What do you give me in exchange?” I instantly regret asking that question. Too direct. She looks at me strangely and smiles mischievously.

"Are you blackmailing me in my house with my glasses? You don't know what you've done..." she shakes her head, "Now you'll see," she gives me a push that makes me fall on the bed and she throws herself with her eyes on my hand, which still holds her glasses, "give them to me!”

"No way!" I answer laughing, trying to get up, "Hey!" she takes off the glasses and tries to get up, but I grab her by the waist and throw her on the bed and I start tickling her.

"Please stop, Kerem," she laughs uncontrollably.

"What now, huh?" I say without stopping tickling her.

She stays on her back and I'm on top of her. She kicks her legs trying to scape but one of ther legs rubbed my dick and my erection started to grow immediately. Suddenly I can't move. I can't say anything or do anything, just look at her eyes and her lips.

I remember that she's wearing a bikini and I'm wearing a swimsuit. Too little clothing for my heart. And we wet the bed... how ironic everything.

"Em... " I pull away quickly, I really want to stay like that and kiss her, but I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable "look what you've done, you've wet the bed!" I pretend to be angry so that it doesn't show how nervous I've become in a moment.

"You..." she shakes her head laughing, "Come on, let's go downstairs".

Good, I think she didn't notice my erection.

The truth is that the afternoon was enjoyable. I know that when Doruk and Melisa leave the house, there will be more than words between us. If I think about the moment we will be alone, I get nervous, very nervous. I notice how my heart races if I imagine that image.

"Well..." Melisa suddenly gets up from the sofa. “We have to go”

"But it's super early!" Doruk complains.