ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥

Aurelia walks out of her room catching the end of the conversation between Jenna and Elena "There is no woodshop is there"

Aurelia chuckles "Nope fraid not"

Jenna looks at her "Yeah"

Aurelia makes her way past her aunt and sister, walks downstairs and grabs some breakfast, and then meets her blonde best friend "Hey Care."

Caroline smiles "El.... so have you seen your mystery dream guy since the other night?"

Aurelia rolls her eyes playfully shoving her friend's shoulder "No Care I haven't... as far as I know that was a one-time dream even though it's a shame he was really hot"

The blonde laughs... "why don't you sketch him for me so I can judge the hotness?"

Aurelia laughs "Sure... I can do that, I'll work on it during my free period and show it to you after practice today if I get it finished if not I'll show you tomorrow"

The blonde nods at her as she pulls up to the school "Okay well I look forward to seeing it" the two laugh getting out of Caroline's car.

In history class, Elena and Stefan look at each other while their teacher lectures. While Aurelia is smirking at the two. "Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" Elena and Stefan drop their gazes. The bell rings.

Aurelia grabs her things and walks out of the room and makes her way towards Caroline and Bonnie "Hey guys."

They both smile at her Bonnie continues what she was saying before Aurelia joined them "Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so."

Hearing Bonnie mention witches makes Aurelia think back to what Kai told her in the dream about witches being real, Bonnie a witch? really? So maybe he was telling her the truth? she shakes her head, of course, it's not true that was only a dream.

Caroline looks at her "Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from Friday night" (I switched a few things around, and the back-to-school party was on Friday night so it would work how I wanted it to)

Bonnie looks at her blonde friend "I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?"

Caroline shrugs "I don't know. I was drunk."

Aurelia smiles at her friends as the bell rings again "I'll see you guys later I'm off to free period"

Caroline grins and calls out as she walks away "Don't forget the sketch you're doing for me"

Aurelia grins back "Of course not Care"

She walks off into the art classroom for her free period it's where she spends practically all of her free period in the art room. The art teacher smiles at her "Hello Aurelia."

She smiles back "Hello Mrs. Peterson"

The sweet older lady smiles "Free period?"

Aurelia nods at her "Yes ma'am"

The teacher nods "You know the rules, just clean up and put everything back when you finish" Aurelia nods again.

Mrs. Peterson leaves the girl to her own business.

Aurelia pulls out her sketchbook, grabbing the pencils and things she'll need to draw the man from her dream. it took her all of her free periods to finish but she finally got the sketch finished, she had to start over a couple of times because she couldn't get his eyes right but like they say third times the charm, it turned out perfect in her eyes.