ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤

Aurelia walks out of her room and downstairs to grab some breakfast. Jenna looks at her "I heard you up early this morning"

Aurelia smiles at her "Yeah I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I did what I always do when I can't sleep which is draw and before I knew it was time to get up"

Jenna nods "What was it this time?"

Aurelia can't help but smile slightly "A dream.... it was super vivid almost like a lucid dream and I just woke up from it and could go back to sleep"

Jenna smiles at her niece "What did you end up drawing?"

Aurelia once again can't help but smile "The guy that was in my dream"

Jenna laughs as they hear a car horn and Aurelia nods at her aunt "That would be my ride" She runs back up the stairs to grab her school bags.

Aurelia walks outside and smiles seeing her other best friend Tyler out front, she was supposed to get a ride from Caroline this morning but she hasn't heard from her since last night so Aurelia called Tyler and said she needed a ride.

She gets into his car "Thanks for the ride, Ty... I don't know what's going on but Care was supposed to pick me up but I haven't heard from her all morning, I called and texted her but she hasn't answered"

He nods over at her "It's alright El, I don't mind giving you a ride you are one of my best friends"

Aurelia grins "I know but still, I appreciate it, you didn't have to go out of your way just to give me a ride but you did so thank you"

He chuckles "You're welcome El."

The rest of the ride is filled with music and laughter. Tyler and Aurelia have always been close and that is due to the unknown fact that they are half-siblings but neither of them knows about it there are only three people who know well that would be two people now that know Aurelia is a Lockwood, Richard Lockwood, Jenna Sommers, and Miranda Sommers-Gilbert.

They pull up to the school and Tyler looks at her "Let me know if you need a ride home?"

Aurelia smiles "Will do Ty and thanks again... I need to go and find Caroline, see what was up with her this morning"

She gets out of the car and grabs her bags making her way into the school once again calling Caroline, but she once again doesn't get an answer. She runs into Bonnie on her way in "Hey Aurelia, have you seen Caroline?"

Aurelia shakes her head "No I haven't... haven't talked to her since yesterday either she isn't picking up"

Bonnie nods "I know it's weird she always picks up and she usually drives you"

Aurelia laughs "Yeah I know but since she wasn't picking up I called Tyler and he gave me a ride this morning"

"I figured since you're her best friend you might know." Everyone in town knew that Caroline and Aurelia were each other's person.

Aurelia shrugs "Sorry"

Bonnie smiles "It's alright, I'll see you at practice?"

Aurelia nods "I'll see you then"

Aurelia continues walking into the school.

By history, Aurelia still hasn't heard from Caroline and it was starting to worry her because that is unusual.

Aurelia takes her seat in history trying to focus on what's being taught.

Tanner looks around the room "World War II ended in...Anyone got anything? Miss Juan? 1945. Pearl Harbor?"