ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡

The girl opened her eyes smiling seeing where she was knowing that she would get to see Kai. She skipped down the stairs smiling happily she hears a chuckle "someone is in a good mood today"

She shrugged "Well nothing traumatic has happened to me or in my life since the last time I was here so yeah I'm feeling pretty good.... not to mention that my sight is so much clearer now and everything just looks beautiful..... So what are we going to do today?"

Kai shrugged at her "Hmm perks of being a werewolf I'm guessing and we can do whatever you want to do today Sunshine"

She nodded "yeah werewolf perk I noticed it as soon as I woke up I could see things just so much clearer and just all of my senses are just better than before I triggered it and I don't know Mal that's why I asked you"

He just chuckled at her "it doesn't matter to me Sunshine" She rolled her eyes "well that helps..... not"

The Siphon shrugged "We could go on a road trip?"

Aurelia gave him a look "A road trip? Sounds like fun where are we going?" Kai grins at her mischievously "We could break into the White House" the girl laughed giving him a look "oh my god you are such a bad influence..... Let's do it!"

He just grinned at her "alright then we should go while we have the time... you could wake anytime"

Aurelia nodded "alright then let's go"

Once they are in the car Aurelia grinned "we should get a Polaroid Camera that way we don't have to get the pictures developed and we can have the memento of breaking into the freaking White House"

Kai laughed "alright Sunshine we will pick up a Polaroid when we get there or on the way" The girl smiled happily at that "Awesome... Never in my life did I think I would ever break into the White House Caroline is never gonna believe this oh my god"

"Caroline is your best friend right?"

Aurelia nodded "yeah at the moment she's the only one that knows about this.... she's the only one I trust to know about it that wouldn't get all judgemental about it... I love my sister and Bonnie but they both just get over the top judgemental about things and I just don't want to deal with it so Care is the only one that I can talk to and she completely understands or if she doesn't she'll pretend that she does"

"Sounds like Caroline is a good friend" Aurelia smiles "yeah she's the best friend that a girl could ask for"

So Kai starts the car and Aurelia Immediately reaches for the tapes to put into the tape player "it's not a road trip without carpool karaoke... so boy you best be prepared to listen to my horrible singing for the next few hours"

He gives her a look "Sunshine what do you mean horrible singing you actually can sing... I heard it on the way to Disney World'' Aurelia rolled her eyes "Shut up... I'm not that good"

He smirks at her "well I beg to differ... you seem pretty good from where I see it" She can feel her face heat up slightly at his words as she looks out the window trying to keep him from seeing the redness on her face as she looks through them she finally decides on and pops it into the player, smiling as the first song starts playing.

She just lightly hums the beginning until it gets to the chorus that's when she starts singing along "Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and lakes you're used to, I know that your gonna have it your way or nothing at all but I think you're moving too fast" Kai just smirked at her not saying anything as she kept singing along with the song.

About an hour into the trip Aurelia was looking through the tapes again to change it and she came across a tape labeled greatest rock hits of the 80s & 90s making her smirk "Hell yeah"