* Misplaced Daughter- 3*

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.
Note: if the context had anything overboard .sorry for the in convenience.

#######

Category : Author's imagination+ inspirations

#######

Starring:
Leads

Ashwin kumar lakshmikandhan as Adhereya Reddy

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Tara Mathew aka Sitara Reddy

Supporting characters

Shaillaja Reddy ( heroine's mother)

Krishna Reddy( heroine's father)

Aravind Reddy

Rakesh

Mark Anto Christopher

Jude Mathew(heroine's mother)

Patrick Mathew( heroine's father)

#####
Chennai,

Tara opened her eyes in jerk to get the shock of her life. There she saw a photo frame of a newly wedded Tara and Adhereya in a telugu traditional dress with smiling face hanging on the front wall which went unnoticed by her ealier.

Her head started to pain with the negatives playing in her mind and her eye lids started to flutter and she fainted in Adhereya's arms.

He placed her on the bed and tucked her in. He called their family doctor.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Kurashi as Dr. Kurashi their family doctor

😁Logic idikudhe nulam yosikama enjoy pannungo)

.
.
.
.

Soon their family doctor Kureshi came and diagnosed her condition. And frowned. From whatever he know, she is Sitara Krishna reddy, a memory loss patient who doesn't know about her name.

He is the one who treated her and suggested marriage is the way to distract her from depression. But there is no sign that she was married from her look. So he came to a conclusion that his suggession went to deaf ears.

K: Ama indha ponnu peru enna?
*in a gethu tone*

A and S:Tara /Sitara

Kmv: hein? Peru thana kettom vera edhuvum kettoma en ivlo confuse avuranga

K: illa pa indha ponnu per u peru..namm ....enna pa* signing name in sign language*

A: Sitara Krishna Reddy. Chellam ah tara nu kupduvom. *samalichified*

K: oooooo okay, Ama indha ponnudhana 3 varusham munnadi thalayila adipattu  en kitta kutitu vandhinga????

The  family had a "thiruttu muli" ( gotcha look) all over their face made the doctor to confuse.

Kmv : enna ivunuga ellarum kumbala poi kovil a vachirundha pulayar selaya thiruditu police ta matna maari mulikranunga something fishy kandupudikiren .