* Yet to be us *

Hello readersey , I will update those two previous shots after some time cause of lack of flow.

So, here is this new plot hope you enjoy.
###
Casting

Ashwin kumar Lakshmikandan as Ashwin Sharadha

The only heir of Sharadha enterprises. He is a fun loving guy. He was too calm but sometimes he does something that makes him and others in to trouble.

Sivaangi krishnakumar as
Sivaangi varman

A girl who goes with a flow. Stubborn at decisions, loving, cheerful, she takes things lightly.

Varman as sivaangi's father who hates her after a incident

Anika as Sivaangi's mother

Antara as sivaangi's little sister

Sapna as sivaangi's home keeper

Sharadha as Ashwin's mother
She was a divorcee

This story was an inspiration from an Indian drama " Sherdil shergil"

~*~*~*~
Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.
~*~
.
.

2020
Chennai
####hospital,
The dark and breezy night of sunday the noisy, polluted air hit a tall glass building named#### hospital. the patients the medical smell hitted the nostrils of a girl in her mid 20s who was arguing with a doctor with her powerful aura shaking the inside before the doctor who was seated before her. The argument continued for an hour but the doctor finally accepted for her.

Doctor: ma sonna keluma namma indiala irukom un Australia illa sadharnama sperm donor kekra?

Sivaangi: marriage is shit nowa days doctor. None are there for you other than you. So please make me give birth to a baby. There is no rule that a single mother can't give birth. IS THERE? * in an Authorative voice*

Doc: no. ok sign these papers for further formalities. *in an exhausted tone*

After signing the papers she was asked to come tomorrow by the doctor. Sivaangi being a stubborn women since her age 20 . Is now stubborn not to fall in any men's eye trap or a life time commitment. The reason for her decision is.
.

.
.
,
.
.

########flashback######

Sivaangi was neatly dressed in an ethnic wear with a simple make up was waiting for her fiance in an cafe. He came at the exact time. The both hugged and greeted each other.

Arjun was an NRI who was a well matured, handsome guy, with every qualities of the word"Perfect Husband" in him which made dozens of girls desire him but he liked Sivaangi being herself so he agreed for this marriage.

Arj: Sivaangi get your pasports and I I'll arrange for further procedures ok.

Siv: visa for what? *widening her eyes in utter shock*

Arj: siv after marriage we are settling there right so you should have passport.. Sss sorry you already have one right. It's ok I'll arrange for visa. *dominating tone*

Siv: Arjun you know that I don't have any idea do g9 back to Australia because I have already settled down here and I am a leading Architect in Tamilnadu . Why should you expecting me to go back there.? *irritated tone*

Arj: so you won't come with me
Are you? *gritting his teeth in anger*

Their Argument continued till they call off their wedding mutually. Her father Varman was worried about his daughter as she was to Ambitious.