* The Heir-5*

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

💜💜💜

Category: Romantic comedy,Crime

💜💜💜

Note : In this particular short series every couple is important .

Starring.

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikandan as Anbu Kandhan ,a leading criminal lawyer in Chennai, leading his father's firm legal.( 31yrs)

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Sugantha Kumaravel , leading Civil lawyer in Chennai , leading her brother's firm ( 28yrs)

Jyothika Surya Sivakumar as Gauri Kandhan / Kumaravel ,Eldest daughter of Kandhan, engaged to Shiva Kumaravel (32 yrs)

Surya Sivakumar as Shiva Kumaravel, Eldest heir of Kumaravel legal firm.(35yrs)

Rakshan as Rakshan Kumaravel , leading Civil Advocate , Brother of Sugan(33yrs)

Pugazh as Pugazhendhi Kumaravel, Sub Inspector of police Adayar , Chennai City (30yrs)

Sakthi as Sakthi Kumaravel ,the youngest of the family, Junior of Anbu ,crime branch( 23yrs)

The following characters are of readers choice,

Kandhan as former leading advocate in criminal court, bestfriend of Kumaravel.(59yrs)

Madhavi Kandhan as wife of Kandhan,mother of Gauri, Anbu and Nila( 59yrs)

Kumaravel as former leading advocate in Civil court , bestfriend of Kandhan ( 59yrs)

Deiva Kumaravel as legal wife of Kumaravel,mother of Shiva, Rakshan ,Pugazh, Sugantha and Sakthi (56yrs)

Shanthi as lover of Kumaravel,mother of Santhosh (53yrs)

Santhosh as Inspector of Police Adayar, illegitimate Son of Kumaravel .(33yrs)

Nila Kandhan as youngest daughter of Kandhan,Sister of Anbu,Junior of Sugan (25yrs)

🔞Mature content ahead . people under 18 are strictly prohibited to read the scenes under the 18++ marked which are written in italics like this ' Suganbu'

.

.

.

Chennai
Madhavi Kandhan illam...

Sugan saw the misty clouds of Chennai. And saw her love hugging her close to him his face pressed on her bossoms.her hand caressing his hair locks.She remembered her life memories flashing in front of her .

Growing up in a family where her father and mother both wrong persons married each other ,her father using his wife as a moneymaking and heir making machine.She never believed in love or relationship.Her father's friend is an exception from those orthodox male chauvinistic men of her father's time.

When she saw that family ruled by Madhavi and Kandhan .It was not just Kandhan or just Madhavi it was always Madhavi and Kandhan.This family made her child wood warmer and Teenage delightful.Her own home felt like a toxic godown when this place felt like her home especially with Anbu .

When she saw him ,she felt a forever bond with him .She thought it was their forever friendship but it was more than just friendship .It was their soul bond connected towards eachother.He could do anything without her saying it out.He could read her mind just like her.