* The Heir-7*

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

💜💜💜

Category: Romantic comedy,Crime

💜💜💜

Note : In this particular short series every couple is important .

Starring.

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikandan as Anbu Kandhan ,a leading criminal lawyer in Chennai, leading his father's firm legal.( 31yrs)

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Sugantha Kumaravel , leading Civil lawyer in Chennai , leading her brother's firm ( 28yrs)

Jyothika Surya Sivakumar as Gauri Kandhan / Kumaravel ,Eldest daughter of Kandhan, engaged to Shiva Kumaravel (32 yrs)

Surya Sivakumar as Shiva Kumaravel, Eldest heir of Kumaravel legal firm.(35yrs)

Rakshan as Rakshan Kumaravel , leading Civil Advocate , Brother of Sugan(33yrs)

Pugazh as Pugazhendhi Kumaravel, Sub Inspector of police Adayar , Chennai City (30yrs)

Sakthi as Sakthi Kumaravel ,the youngest of the family, Junior of Anbu ,crime branch( 23yrs)

The following characters are of readers choice,

Kandhan as former leading advocate in criminal court, bestfriend of Kumaravel.(59yrs)

Madhavi Kandhan as wife of Kandhan,mother of Gauri, Anbu and Nila( 59yrs)

Kumaravel as former leading advocate in Civil court , bestfriend of Kandhan ( 59yrs)

Deiva Kumaravel as legal wife of Kumaravel,mother of Shiva, Rakshan ,Pugazh, Sugantha and Sakthi (56yrs)

Shanthi as lover of Kumaravel,mother of Santhosh (53yrs)

Santhosh as Inspector of Police Adayar, illegitimate Son of Kumaravel .(33yrs)

Nila Kandhan as youngest daughter of Kandhan,Sister of Anbu,Junior of Sugan (25yrs)

Santhosh twirled with Nila in his arms.His first acceptance in lifetime was in his arms squealing in joy.
He let her stand properly their foreheads brushed eachother when both were consumed by love.

Santhosh: I love you* cupping her face with his right hand brushing her under eyes with his thumb*

Nila: I love you too*locking her fingers with his left hand*

Santhosh saw a man in his mid 60s enter his house making him hide Nila behind him protectively.

Santhosh: what are you doing here ? *Shouted with red shot eyes his voice echoed in the empty room making Nila shook at his tone*

.
.
.

Shiva was seeing his mother with a sophisticated look.Gauri was holding his left hand by both her hands her thumb brushing his knuckles assuring him that she is with his side.
Shiva saw her for a second with softened eyes but it turned cold when it turned direction.

Shiva: So Mrs.Kumaravel why I am needed here can you explain.

Deiva: I have a confession for you and I wish You to be my defence* composing her tears her posture straight her Aura Sophisticated*