*the complicated -2*

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

💜💜💜

CategoryImagination

💜💜💜

Starring

Ashwin kumar Laksmikandan as Adiran
An aspring actor/Playful man/Extroverted man/ as a bitter past but covers it with his speech.

Sivaangi krishnakumar as Saariga

An aspring singer / chirpy girl / hides her past from everyone/ foodie/ always maintains a straight face with strangers.

Rakshan as Rahul

An inspector who became a unblood brother to saariga in a situation and from bottom of his hearttreats her as a own sister.

Pugazh as Peter

Another unblood brother for saariga since childhood. An aspring singer.

Santhosh as Adiran's friend

Chandhini as Sivaangi's friend
.
Precap: Adhiran meets Saariga for the first time and falls in love .
.

Mumbai  ,
****park,

The early morning sun rays passed through the trees and touched the road way of the park. Many elderly people were walking some were seated in benches and some youngsters were jogging.

And our hero was jogging too. His sight fell on the glowing skin of the same petite women who had the same thought as him.he jogged near her. And continued to keep up the pace with her. She noticed him but just brushed her thoughts and continued to jog.

"Kurumugilai sirumugilgalil yaar thoovinaar
Mazhaikondu kavidhai theetinaar"

Her frown on her forehead resembled the waves of the golden sea.him being the possesive king, felt the burning sensation as The sun rays kissed her soft skin.

Male : Ilam piraiyinai idhazh idaiyinil
Yaar sootinaar
Sirithidum silaiyai kaattinaar

The kids on the park road surrounded her as it was a regular routine for her to give them their toffees.

Male : Erumbugal sumandhu pogudhae
Sarkkarai paarai ondrinai
Irudhayam sumandhu pogudhae
Inikkira kaadhal ondrinai

He was jogging in her speed. She engrossed in her thought process. The kids raised their eyebrows at him the new admirer of their beloved best friend.

Male : En china nenjin meedhu
Inba baaram yetri vaithadhaar

Chorus : Muyal mayil kuyigaal kaanum venilla
Vaanodu theeti vaithadhaar
Tharai irangi vandhu aadugindrathae
Nilaavai kooti vanthadhaar

He admired the Greek goddess in front of him and signed as she never got affected by his gaze.

Male : Kamban solla vandhu
Aanaal koocham kondu
Ezhudha oar uvamai nee
Varnam serkkumbodhu
Varman bodhai kolla
Mudiya oviyamum nee
Eloraa sirpangal