* Heirs - 15*

Disclaimer: this story is purely fictional not intending any real life personality. but the characters of reality.

💜💜💜

Category: Romantic comedy,Crime

💜💜💜

Note : In this particular short series every couple is important .

Starring.

Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikandan as Anbu Kandhan ,a leading criminal lawyer in Chennai, leading his father's firm legal.( 31yrs)

Sivaangi Krishnakumar as Sugantha Kumaravel , leading Civil lawyer in Chennai , leading her brother's firm ( 28yrs)

Jyothika Surya Sivakumar as Gauri Kandhan / Kumaravel ,Eldest daughter of Kandhan, engaged to Shiva Kumaravel (32 yrs)

Surya Sivakumar as Shiva Kumaravel, Eldest heir of Kumaravel legal firm.(35yrs)

Rakshan as Rakshan Kumaravel , leading Civil Advocate , Brother of Sugan (33yrs)

Pugazh as Pugazhendhi Kumaravel, Sub Inspector of police Adayar , Chennai City (30yrs)

Sakthi as Sakthi Kumaravel ,the youngest of the family, Junior of Anbu ,crime branch( 23yrs)

The following characters are of readers choice,

Kandhan as a former leading advocate in the criminal court, best friend of Kumaravel.(59yrs)

Madhavi Kandhan as wife of Kandhan,mother of Gauri, Anbu and Nila( 59yrs)

Kumaravel as former leading advocate in Civil court , best friend of Kandhan ( 59yrs)

Deiva Kumaravel as the legal wife of Kumaravel,mother of Shiva, Rakshan ,Pugazh, Sugantha and Sakthi (56yrs)

Shanthi is the lover of Kumaravel,mother of Santhosh (53yrs)

Santhosh as Inspector of Police Adayar, illegitimate Son of Kumaravel .(33yrs)

Nila Kandhan as the youngest daughter of Kandha and Madhavi,Sister of Anbu and Gauri ,Junior of Sugan (25yrs)

.
.
.

.
.
.

Madhavi Kandhan illam

Sugan's mind was fixed on her step brother She still remembers how she first met him.At that time he had a Anger and thrived for his mother's justice other than that he was a good person and friend.When both Sugan and Santhosh were unaware of their relationship,they both were friends.

.

.

.

... A Few years back...

Santhosh was patrolling at night in T nagar. He was tired but sleep was too far from him as the scenes of the teen girl kicking him and glaring at him with her big doe eyes never left his mind.That face gave him a kinda peace which he doesn't know how to define.

Sugan was returning to Shiva mansion while She noticed some goons following her .She walk faster. When She saw a Police Jeep, She ran towards the police officer.